- Status: Released
- Movie Tagline: Something hungry is about to hatch.
- Genres: Horror, Science Fiction
- Release Date: 1993-10-12
- Runtime: 85.0 min
- Budget: $2.0 million
- Revenue: Not Available
- Production Companies: Republic Pictures (II)-First Look Pictures
Cast & Crew
Rosalind Allen, Ami Dolenz, Seth Green, Virginya Keehne, Ray Oriel, Alfonso Ribeiro, Peter Scolari, Dina Dayrit, Michael Medeiros, Barry Lynch, Clint Howard, Rance Howard, Timothy Landfield, Judy Jean Berns, J.D. Stone
Synopsis – What to Expect from “Ticks”
Ticks is a 1993 horror movie directed by Tony Randel. The movie follows a group of teenagers on a camping trip in the woods of California. Little do they know, the area is infested with genetically modified ticks that have been created by a mad scientist.
The group of teens consists of friends, Jake, his girlfriend, Melissa, and their friends, Jamie, Bill, and Andy. They soon discover the ticks while exploring the woods and soon find out that these ticks have the ability to infect their hosts with a deadly virus.
The group soon finds out that the mad scientist, Dr. Phibes, is responsible for the ticks and is using them to create a super virus. He has been experimenting on animals in the area and is now planning to use the virus on humans.
The teens must find a way to stop Dr. Phibes and his deadly ticks before it’s too late. With the help of a local hunter, they set out to find the mad scientist and destroy his laboratory. Along the way, they must battle the infected ticks and the various creatures that inhabit the woods.
The group must come together and use their combined strength and courage to save themselves and the rest of humanity from the deadly virus. Will they succeed in their mission or will the mad scientist’s evil plan prevail?
Where to Watch “Ticks”
If you are wondering where to watch “Ticks”?
Here are the platforms that are currently streaming “Ticks” :
Note: The Justwatch widget detects your country and shows which streaming services have the title available. If no services are listed, it’s either because:
- The movie is not streaming in your country – Justwatch checks which platforms have the rights to show the title in your region.
- The movie is not actually streaming on any streaming platform – Justwatch checks all major streaming platforms, but some titles may not be available on any service.
The easy way to find out if it is blocked in your region is to use a VPN.
How to Use a VPN to Access More Titles
Here’s how you can use a VPN to watch “Ticks” or any other title from anywhere in the world:
- Download and install a VPN app on your device. We recommend CyberGhostVPN or NordVPN.
- Connect to a server in another country where the title might be available. For example, try connecting to a US server.
- Check JustWatch again. It will now show services available in that country.
- Pick a streaming service and enjoy the title! The VPN encrypts your traffic so that it appears you’re in that country.
Using a VPN gives you access to more titles and lets you bypass geographic restrictions. Just connect to a different country and you can stream shows worldwide!
For a limited time, you can get CyberGhostVPN for 82% off and NordVPN for 63% off!
Both VPNs come with a 30-day money-back guarantee, so you can try them risk-free. With the discount, CyberGhostVPN is as little as $2.15/month and NordVPN is just $3.30/month.
Take advantage of these low prices to unlock more content and browse securely!
Recommended Movies similar to Ticks