- Status: Released
- Movie Tagline: When the countdown hits zero, you’re dead
- Genres: Action, Adventure, Crime, Thriller
- Release Date: 2001-01-01
- Runtime: 92.0 min
- Budget: $7.0 million
- Revenue: Not Available
- Production Companies: Not Available
Cast & Crew
Tom Sizemore, Steven Seagal, Dennis Hopper, Jaime Pressly, Nas, Rozonda ‘Chilli’ Thomas, Peter Greene, Kevin Gage, Michael Halsey, Norbert Weisser, Romany Malco, Joe Spano, Mimi Rose, Tish Daniels, Linda Castro, Vanessa Branch, Simona Williams, Laurie Rose, Brandi Brandt, John Thompson, Stacie Randall, Ron Roggé, Joey Meyer Rosenblum, Yuji Okumoto, Jerry Rector, Billy Preston, Leland Sklar, Kimberly Brewer, Ice, T, Jenny McShane
Synopsis – What to Expect from “Ticker”
Ticker is a 2001 action thriller starring Sylvester Stallone, Dennis Hopper, and Robert Patrick. The film follows San Francisco police detective Tom Lone (Stallone) as he investigates a terrorist plot to detonate a bomb in the city.
The story opens with a terrorist bombing in San Francisco. Detective Lone is assigned to investigate the bombing and soon discovers that a mysterious terrorist group is responsible. Lone is joined by FBI agent Harry Flicker (Hopper) and ATF agent Mason (Patrick) as they attempt to track down the terrorists and prevent them from carrying out their plan.
The trio soon discovers that the terrorists are planning to detonate a bomb at the city’s financial district. Lone and his team are in a race against time to find the bomb and prevent it from detonating. As they investigate, they uncover a larger conspiracy involving a powerful corporation and a secret government agency.
The team soon discovers that the terrorists are planning to use the bomb to crash the stock market, causing a massive economic collapse. With the clock ticking, Lone and his team must find and disarm the bomb before it’s too late.
With the help of a mysterious informant, Lone and his team are able to locate the bomb and prevent the economic disaster. In the end, Lone and his team are able to thwart the terrorists and save the city.
Where to Watch “Ticker”
If you are wondering where to watch “Ticker”?
Here are the platforms that are currently streaming “Ticker” :
Note: The Justwatch widget detects your country and shows which streaming services have the title available. If no services are listed, it’s either because:
- The movie is not streaming in your country – Justwatch checks which platforms have the rights to show the title in your region.
- The movie is not actually streaming on any streaming platform – Justwatch checks all major streaming platforms, but some titles may not be available on any service.
The easy way to find out if it is blocked in your region is to use a VPN.
How to Use a VPN to Access More Titles
Here’s how you can use a VPN to watch “Ticker” or any other title from anywhere in the world:
- Download and install a VPN app on your device. We recommend CyberGhostVPN or NordVPN.
- Connect to a server in another country where the title might be available. For example, try connecting to a US server.
- Check JustWatch again. It will now show services available in that country.
- Pick a streaming service and enjoy the title! The VPN encrypts your traffic so that it appears you’re in that country.
Using a VPN gives you access to more titles and lets you bypass geographic restrictions. Just connect to a different country and you can stream shows worldwide!
For a limited time, you can get CyberGhostVPN for 82% off and NordVPN for 63% off!
Both VPNs come with a 30-day money-back guarantee, so you can try them risk-free. With the discount, CyberGhostVPN is as little as $2.15/month and NordVPN is just $3.30/month.
Take advantage of these low prices to unlock more content and browse securely!
Recommended Movies similar to Ticker