- Status: Released
- Movie Tagline: Welcome Home. Get Uncomfortable.
- Genres: Drama, Comedy
- Release Date: 2014-09-10
- Runtime: 103.0 min
- Budget: $19.8 million
- Revenue: $41.3 million
- Production Companies: Spring Creek Productions, 21 Laps Entertainment, Warner Bros. Pictures
Cast & Crew
Jason Bateman, Tina Fey, Jane Fonda, Adam Driver, Rose Byrne, Corey Stoll, Kathryn Hahn, Connie Britton, Timothy Olyphant, Abigail Spencer, Dax Shepard, Ben Schwartz, Aaron Lazar, Debra Monk, Cade Lappin, Will Swenson, Carol Schultz, Kevin McCormick, Evan Wadle, Olivia Oguma, Barbara Spiegel, Gerry Vichi, Cheryl Stern, Beth Leavel, Carly Brooke, Michael Bryan French, Lance Roberts, Carolyn Seiff, Brahm Schenkman, Mia Fram Davidson, Crystal Anne Dickinson, Kenneth De Abrew, Oakes Fegley, Michael Barra, Brady Bryson, Paul Jude Letersky, Clayton Sauer, George Schroeder
Synopsis – What to Expect from “This Is Where I Leave You”
This Is Where I Leave You is a comedy-drama film released in 2014. It is directed by Shawn Levy and stars Jason Bateman, Tina Fey, Adam Driver, Corey Stoll, Jane Fonda, Rose Byrne, Connie Britton, Kathryn Hahn, and Timothy Olyphant.
The film follows the Altman family as they come together for their father’s funeral. They are all forced to stay at the family home for a week in accordance with their father’s wishes, and during this time, they must confront their own issues and family secrets.
The eldest son, Judd (Bateman), is the first to arrive. He is recently divorced and is struggling to adjust to his new life. He is immediately confronted by his mother, Hilary (Fonda), who is dealing with her own grief and trying to keep the family together.
Meanwhile, Judd’s siblings, Wendy (Fey), Paul (Driver), and Phillip (Stoll) are all dealing with their own issues. Wendy is an unhappily married mother of two, Paul is a struggling actor who is still trying to make it in Hollywood, and Phillip is a wealthy businessman who is struggling to get out from under his father’s shadow.
As the week progresses, the siblings must confront their own issues and family secrets, while also trying to come to terms with their father’s death. They must learn to put their differences aside and support each other if they are to
Where to Watch “This Is Where I Leave You”
If you are wondering where to watch “This Is Where I Leave You”?
Here are the platforms that are currently streaming “This Is Where I Leave You” :
Note: The Justwatch widget detects your country and shows which streaming services have the title available. If no services are listed, it’s either because:
- The movie is not streaming in your country – Justwatch checks which platforms have the rights to show the title in your region.
- The movie is not actually streaming on any streaming platform – Justwatch checks all major streaming platforms, but some titles may not be available on any service.
The easy way to find out if it is blocked in your region is to use a VPN.
How to Use a VPN to Access More Titles
Here’s how you can use a VPN to watch “This Is Where I Leave You” or any other title from anywhere in the world:
- Download and install a VPN app on your device. We recommend CyberGhostVPN or NordVPN.
- Connect to a server in another country where the title might be available. For example, try connecting to a US server.
- Check JustWatch again. It will now show services available in that country.
- Pick a streaming service and enjoy the title! The VPN encrypts your traffic so that it appears you’re in that country.
Using a VPN gives you access to more titles and lets you bypass geographic restrictions. Just connect to a different country and you can stream shows worldwide!
For a limited time, you can get CyberGhostVPN for 82% off and NordVPN for 63% off!
Both VPNs come with a 30-day money-back guarantee, so you can try them risk-free. With the discount, CyberGhostVPN is as little as $2.15/month and NordVPN is just $3.30/month.
Take advantage of these low prices to unlock more content and browse securely!
Recommended Movies similar to This Is Where I Leave You