- Status: Released
- Movie Tagline: Let your heart sing
- Genres: Romance, Comedy, Music
- Release Date: 2014-11-14
- Runtime: 90.0 min
- Budget: Not Available
- Revenue: Not Available
- Production Companies: Sunrise Pictures
Cast & Crew
Allison Miller, James Wolk, Katey Sagal, Rumer Willis, Brittany Snow, Ryan Guzman, Jason Ritter, Alexie Gilmore, Richard Riehle, Anna Schafer, Richard Reid, Finesse Mitchell, Sean McNabb, Kate Lacey, Jim Klock, Spencer Falls, Vanessa Dubasso, Roger Matthews, Steven Shaw, Ron McCoy, Joshua Aaron Randall Embry, Eric Martin Sullivan, Theodore Alexander Lennon, Michael Vaughn Montgomery, Chris Fisher
Synopsis – What to Expect from “There’s Always Woodstock”
There’s Always Woodstock is a 2014 romantic comedy set in the picturesque town of Woodstock, New York. The film follows 25-year-old Catherine Brown, a struggling singer-songwriter who is stuck in a rut. After being dumped by her boyfriend and losing her job, she returns to her hometown of Woodstock to try and get her life back on track.
Upon her return, she discovers that her childhood friend, James, is now a successful music producer. He offers her the opportunity to record a demo, and Catherine jumps at the chance. As she begins to work on her music, she reconnects with old friends and meets new people, including the charming musician, Aidan.
The two quickly become close, and Catherine begins to find her creative spark again. With the help of her friends, she is able to put together a demo and submit it to James. But when the demo is rejected, Catherine must decide if she has the courage to pursue her dream.
Meanwhile, Aidan’s past is revealed, and he must confront his demons in order to move forward. As they both struggle to find their paths in life, they must decide if they are willing to take a chance on each other.
In the end, Catherine and Aidan must decide if they can take a leap of faith and find true love in the beautiful town of Woodstock.
Where to Watch “There’s Always Woodstock”
If you are wondering where to watch “There’s Always Woodstock”?
Here are the platforms that are currently streaming “There’s Always Woodstock” :
Note: The Justwatch widget detects your country and shows which streaming services have the title available. If no services are listed, it’s either because:
- The movie is not streaming in your country – Justwatch checks which platforms have the rights to show the title in your region.
- The movie is not actually streaming on any streaming platform – Justwatch checks all major streaming platforms, but some titles may not be available on any service.
The easy way to find out if it is blocked in your region is to use a VPN.
How to Use a VPN to Access More Titles
Here’s how you can use a VPN to watch “There’s Always Woodstock” or any other title from anywhere in the world:
- Download and install a VPN app on your device. We recommend CyberGhostVPN or NordVPN.
- Connect to a server in another country where the title might be available. For example, try connecting to a US server.
- Check JustWatch again. It will now show services available in that country.
- Pick a streaming service and enjoy the title! The VPN encrypts your traffic so that it appears you’re in that country.
Using a VPN gives you access to more titles and lets you bypass geographic restrictions. Just connect to a different country and you can stream shows worldwide!
For a limited time, you can get CyberGhostVPN for 82% off and NordVPN for 63% off!
Both VPNs come with a 30-day money-back guarantee, so you can try them risk-free. With the discount, CyberGhostVPN is as little as $2.15/month and NordVPN is just $3.30/month.
Take advantage of these low prices to unlock more content and browse securely!
Recommended Movies similar to There’s Always Woodstock