- Status: Released
- Movie Tagline:
- Genres: Thriller
- Release Date: 2019-01-26
- Runtime: 99.0 min
- Budget: Not Available
- Revenue: Not Available
- Production Companies: HanWay Films, Automatik Entertainment, Bradley Pilz Productions
Cast & Crew
Naomi Watts, Emory Cohen, Jennifer Ehle, Kelvin Harrison Jr.-Jeremy Bobb, Brennan Brown, Justin Clarke, Maritza Veer, Ohene Cornelius, Pedro Hollywood, Angel Christian Roman, Richard Bird, Sean Pilz, John Palacio
Synopsis – What to Expect from “The Wolf Hour”
The Wolf Hour is a psychological thriller set in the summer of 1977 in New York City. June Leigh (Naomi Watts) is an acclaimed author who has retreated from the public eye and is living in self-imposed exile in her grandmother’s South Bronx apartment. Her days are spent in a drug-induced haze, her nights in loneliness and fear.
The oppressive heat of the summer brings with it a wave of paranoia and violence that threatens to consume the city. June is forced to confront her inner demons as her past comes back to haunt her. She is stalked by a mysterious figure, her apartment is broken into, and her phone is tapped. As the summer wears on, June’s fragile grip on reality begins to slip away.
June’s only solace is her neighbor, a young Puerto Rican girl named Estrella (Jasmine Batchelor). Estrella is a street-smart survivor who helps June navigate the urban jungle and provides her with a sense of connection to the outside world.
June’s paranoia intensifies as the summer progresses and the mysterious figure continues to follow her. She is driven to the brink of madness as she struggles to uncover the truth behind the threats against her. In the end, June must confront her inner demons and accept her past in order to move forward.
Where to Watch “The Wolf Hour”
If you are wondering where to watch “The Wolf Hour”?
Here are the platforms that are currently streaming “The Wolf Hour” :
Note: The Justwatch widget detects your country and shows which streaming services have the title available. If no services are listed, it’s either because:
- The movie is not streaming in your country – Justwatch checks which platforms have the rights to show the title in your region.
- The movie is not actually streaming on any streaming platform – Justwatch checks all major streaming platforms, but some titles may not be available on any service.
The easy way to find out if it is blocked in your region is to use a VPN.
How to Use a VPN to Access More Titles
Here’s how you can use a VPN to watch “The Wolf Hour” or any other title from anywhere in the world:
- Download and install a VPN app on your device. We recommend CyberGhostVPN or NordVPN.
- Connect to a server in another country where the title might be available. For example, try connecting to a US server.
- Check JustWatch again. It will now show services available in that country.
- Pick a streaming service and enjoy the title! The VPN encrypts your traffic so that it appears you’re in that country.
Using a VPN gives you access to more titles and lets you bypass geographic restrictions. Just connect to a different country and you can stream shows worldwide!
For a limited time, you can get CyberGhostVPN for 82% off and NordVPN for 63% off!
Both VPNs come with a 30-day money-back guarantee, so you can try them risk-free. With the discount, CyberGhostVPN is as little as $2.15/month and NordVPN is just $3.30/month.
Take advantage of these low prices to unlock more content and browse securely!
Recommended Movies similar to The Wolf Hour