- Status: Released
- Movie Tagline: The Whole Ten Yards
- Genres: Comedy, Thriller, Crime
- Release Date: 2004-04-07
- Runtime: 98.0
- Budget: $40.0 million
- Revenue: $26.2 million
- Production Companies: Cheyenne Enterprises, Franchise Pictures, MHF Zweite Academy Film, Eclipse Catering, Nine Yards Two Productions, Nine Yards Productions
Cast & Crew
Bruce Willis, Matthew Perry, Amanda Peet, Natasha Henstridge, Kevin Pollak, Frank Collison, Johnny Messner, Silas Weir Mitchell, Tasha Smith, Elisa Gallay, Tallulah Willis, Johnny Williams, McNally Sagal, Carl Ciarfalio, Doc Duhame, Ned Bellamy, Lou Beatty Jr.-Lily Kravets, Amy Pietz, Frank Pesce, Robert Rusler, Julie Lott
The Whole Ten Yards is a 2004 action-comedy starring Bruce Willis, Matthew Perry, Amanda Peet, and Kevin Pollak. The movie is a sequel to the 2000 hit, The Whole Nine Yards.
The story follows former mob hitman Jimmy “The Tulip” Tudeski (Willis) and his former neighbor, dentist Oz Oseransky (Perry). After Jimmy and his wife, Jill (Peet), faked their deaths and relocated to Mexico, Oz and his wife, Cynthia (Natasha Henstridge) are now living a peaceful life in Los Angeles.
However, when an old mob boss, Lazlo Gogolak (Pollak), discovers that Jimmy is still alive, he sends his henchmen to bring Jimmy back to him. Fearing for his life, Jimmy turns to Oz for help. Oz reluctantly agrees to help Jimmy, and the two set out on a wild and dangerous adventure to save Jimmy’s life. Along the way, they enlist the help of Oz’s former patient, the unstable and unpredictable Nicholas “Nick the Fish” Kiriazes (Frank Collison).
The Whole Ten Yards is a fast-paced, action-packed
How & Where to Watch “The Whole Ten Yards”
Wondering where to watch The Whole Ten Yards?
Here are the platforms that are currently streaming The Whole Ten Yards.
Note: If you are not able to find any streaming platform listed above, it could be because of the regional restriction or because the title is actually not available on any of the platform.
Here’s how to watch it if it is not available in your country.
Unlock “The Whole Ten Yards” & Watch it Anywhere in the World with VPN
Not able to find “The Whole Ten Yards” in your region?
We’ve got a solution – use a VPN like CyberGhost or Nordvpn.
Why Should You Use a VPN?
A VPN does not just keep your internet browsing safe and private, it also unlocks unlimited content that might otherwise be restricted in your region. So, you can access and enjoy various shows and movies on platforms like Netflix, Hulu, Disney+, and Prime Video.
A VPN works by changing your IP address with one from a different region. This way, it seems like you’re browsing from that region, and voila – you can bypass regional blocks.
Top Reasons to Stream with a VPN:
- Access Geo-restricted Content: With a VPN, you can watch movies and shows from all over the world and not just those available in your region.
- Data Protection: A VPN protects your data from potential threats helping you keep your personal details safe.
- No More Slow Streaming: Some internet service providers might slow your connection during high-demand streaming times. A VPN helps you avoid this, ensuring smooth streaming.
We recommend CyberGhost and NordVPN – two of the most trusted names in the VPN industry.
Special VPN Offer:
- CyberGhost is offering our readers a 45-day money-back guarantee plus a Whopping 82% discount.
- NordVPN comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee and a special 63% discount.
Recommended Movies similar to The Whole Ten Yards