- Status: Released
- Movie Tagline: To dance you must be free
- Genres: Drama
- Release Date: 2018-08-31
- Runtime: 127.0 min
- Budget: Not Available
- Revenue: Not Available
- Production Companies: BBC Film, HanWay Films, Magnolia Mae Films, Metalwork Pictures
Cast & Crew
Oleg Ivenko, Adèle Exarchopoulos, Chulpan Khamatova, Ralph Fiennes, Alexey Morozov, Raphaël Personnaz, Olivier Rabourdin, Ravshana Kurkova, Louis Hofmann, Sergei Polunin, Maksimilian Grigoriyev, Anastasiya Meskova, Dmitrii Karanevskii, Nadezhda Markina, Kseniya Ryabinkina, Zach Avery, Yves Heck, Calypso Valois, Mar Sodupe, Juliette Armanet, Nebojša Dugalić, Igor Filipović, Jovo Maksić, Angelina Debor, Jean, Baptist Demarigny, Arnaud Humbert, Radoslav Milenković, Yann Bean, Pavle Čemerikić, Andrey Urgant, Vitaliy Kovalenko, Jonathan Zaccaï, Frano Lasić, Elena Trepetova, Milutin Milošević, Greg De Cuir, Tamara Krcunović, Anna Stanic, Emmanuelle Bougerol, Nicoletta Braschi, Antonio Scarpa, Anastasiya Gribova, Lyubov Makeeva
Synopsis – What to Expect from “The White Crow”
The White Crow is a 2018 biographical drama film directed by Ralph Fiennes and based on the life of Russian ballet dancer Rudolf Nureyev.
The film follows the story of Rudolf Nureyev, a young dancer from the Soviet Union who is determined to become the world’s greatest dancer. He is sent to Paris to perform with the Kirov Ballet and, while there, he meets and falls in love with a young French woman. He is also exposed to the West and its freedoms, which he finds intoxicating and inspiring.
When the KGB discovers his growing fascination with the West, they begin to monitor his every move. Despite the KGB’s watchful eye, Nureyev manages to escape to Paris with the help of his friends and a sympathetic French diplomat.
Once in Paris, Nureyev’s career blossoms as he performs with the Paris Opera Ballet and eventually becomes a principal dancer. But his newfound freedom is threatened when the KGB begins to pressure him to return to the Soviet Union.
The White Crow follows Nureyev’s struggles to remain free and to pursue his passion for dance. Along the way, he discovers the courage and strength to make his own choices and to take control of his own destiny.
Where to Watch “The White Crow”
If you are wondering where to watch “The White Crow”?
Here are the platforms that are currently streaming “The White Crow” :
Note: The Justwatch widget detects your country and shows which streaming services have the title available. If no services are listed, it’s either because:
- The movie is not streaming in your country – Justwatch checks which platforms have the rights to show the title in your region.
- The movie is not actually streaming on any streaming platform – Justwatch checks all major streaming platforms, but some titles may not be available on any service.
The easy way to find out if it is blocked in your region is to use a VPN.
How to Use a VPN to Access More Titles
Here’s how you can use a VPN to watch “The White Crow” or any other title from anywhere in the world:
- Download and install a VPN app on your device. We recommend CyberGhostVPN or NordVPN.
- Connect to a server in another country where the title might be available. For example, try connecting to a US server.
- Check JustWatch again. It will now show services available in that country.
- Pick a streaming service and enjoy the title! The VPN encrypts your traffic so that it appears you’re in that country.
Using a VPN gives you access to more titles and lets you bypass geographic restrictions. Just connect to a different country and you can stream shows worldwide!
For a limited time, you can get CyberGhostVPN for 82% off and NordVPN for 63% off!
Both VPNs come with a 30-day money-back guarantee, so you can try them risk-free. With the discount, CyberGhostVPN is as little as $2.15/month and NordVPN is just $3.30/month.
Take advantage of these low prices to unlock more content and browse securely!
Recommended Movies similar to The White Crow