- Status: Released
- Movie Tagline:
- Genres: Documentary, History
- Release Date: 2008-11-03
- Runtime: 74.0 min
- Budget: Not Available
- Revenue: Not Available
- Production Companies: Handel Productions, Pioneer Productions
Cast & Crew
Sean Pertwee, Malcolm Tierney, Mark Tandy, Darrell D’Silva, Dominic Jephcott, Jason Maza, Karl Davies, Ciaran Kellgren, Gary Cargill, Shaughan Seymour, Jennifer Jo Hooper, Noël Burton
Synopsis – What to Expect from “The Unsinkable Titanic”
The Unsinkable Titanic is a 2008 romantic drama film directed by Jonathan Mostow. The film follows the ill-fated voyage of the RMS Titanic, and the lives of the passengers and crew onboard.
The story begins with a young couple, Jack and Rose, who meet on the Titanic while traveling to America in search of a better life. Jack is a poor artist, while Rose is a wealthy aristocrat. Despite their differences, the two quickly fall in love.
Meanwhile, the Titanic is heading toward disaster. The ship is cruising at full speed in the North Atlantic, despite warnings of icebergs in the area. As the danger of an iceberg collision grows, the crew and passengers of the Titanic prepare for the worst.
On the night of April 14th, 1912, the Titanic strikes an iceberg and begins to sink. The crew and passengers are thrown into chaos as they scramble for the limited lifeboats. Jack and Rose manage to escape on one of the boats, but are separated in the chaos.
The next morning, Jack and Rose are rescued by the Carpathia. In the aftermath of the disaster, Jack and Rose are reunited and realize that their love is stronger than ever.
The film ends with a tribute to the 1,500 passengers and crew who perished in the sinking of the Titanic. The Unsinkable Titanic is a powerful and moving story of love, courage, and tragedy.
Where to Watch “The Unsinkable Titanic”
If you are wondering where to watch “The Unsinkable Titanic”?
Here are the platforms that are currently streaming “The Unsinkable Titanic” :
Note: The Justwatch widget detects your country and shows which streaming services have the title available. If no services are listed, it’s either because:
- The movie is not streaming in your country – Justwatch checks which platforms have the rights to show the title in your region.
- The movie is not actually streaming on any streaming platform – Justwatch checks all major streaming platforms, but some titles may not be available on any service.
The easy way to find out if it is blocked in your region is to use a VPN.
How to Use a VPN to Access More Titles
Here’s how you can use a VPN to watch “The Unsinkable Titanic” or any other title from anywhere in the world:
- Download and install a VPN app on your device. We recommend CyberGhostVPN or NordVPN.
- Connect to a server in another country where the title might be available. For example, try connecting to a US server.
- Check JustWatch again. It will now show services available in that country.
- Pick a streaming service and enjoy the title! The VPN encrypts your traffic so that it appears you’re in that country.
Using a VPN gives you access to more titles and lets you bypass geographic restrictions. Just connect to a different country and you can stream shows worldwide!
For a limited time, you can get CyberGhostVPN for 82% off and NordVPN for 63% off!
Both VPNs come with a 30-day money-back guarantee, so you can try them risk-free. With the discount, CyberGhostVPN is as little as $2.15/month and NordVPN is just $3.30/month.
Take advantage of these low prices to unlock more content and browse securely!
Recommended Movies similar to The Unsinkable Titanic