- Status: Released
- Movie Tagline: LIKE NOTHING YOU HAVE EVER SEEN!
- Genres: Horror, Science Fiction, Romance
- Release Date: 1960-10-24
- Runtime: 88.0 min
- Budget: Not Available
- Revenue: Not Available
- Production Companies: Columbia Pictures, Hammer Film Productions
Cast & Crew
Paul Massie, Dawn Addams, Christopher Lee, David Kossoff, Norma Marla, Francis de Wolff, Magda Miller, Oliver Reed
Synopsis – What to Expect from “The Two Faces of Dr. Jekyll”
The Two Faces of Dr. Jekyll is a 1960 horror film directed by Terence Fisher.
The movie follows the story of Dr. Henry Jekyll, a brilliant scientist who is trying to find a way to separate good and evil in the human soul. He creates a serum that will allow him to transform into a monstrous creature known as Edward Hyde. With his newfound powers, Hyde begins a reign of terror in London, committing acts of violence and murder.
Meanwhile, Dr. Jekyll is horrified by his alter ego’s actions and is determined to find a way to stop him. He enlists the help of his friend, Dr. Lanyon, to help him find a cure. However, as Hyde’s power grows, Jekyll finds himself increasingly unable to control him.
As the police close in on Hyde, Jekyll must confront his dark side and find a way to keep Hyde from taking over his life. In the end, Jekyll discovers the only way to stop Hyde is to take his own life.
The Two Faces of Dr. Jekyll is a thrilling horror film that explores the duality of human nature and the consequences of tampering with it. It is a must-see for fans of classic horror films.
Where to Watch “The Two Faces of Dr. Jekyll”
If you are wondering where to watch “The Two Faces of Dr. Jekyll”?
Here are the platforms that are currently streaming “The Two Faces of Dr. Jekyll” :
Note: The Justwatch widget detects your country and shows which streaming services have the title available. If no services are listed, it’s either because:
- The movie is not streaming in your country – Justwatch checks which platforms have the rights to show the title in your region.
- The movie is not actually streaming on any streaming platform – Justwatch checks all major streaming platforms, but some titles may not be available on any service.
The easy way to find out if it is blocked in your region is to use a VPN.
How to Use a VPN to Access More Titles
Here’s how you can use a VPN to watch “The Two Faces of Dr. Jekyll” or any other title from anywhere in the world:
- Download and install a VPN app on your device. We recommend CyberGhostVPN or NordVPN.
- Connect to a server in another country where the title might be available. For example, try connecting to a US server.
- Check JustWatch again. It will now show services available in that country.
- Pick a streaming service and enjoy the title! The VPN encrypts your traffic so that it appears you’re in that country.
Using a VPN gives you access to more titles and lets you bypass geographic restrictions. Just connect to a different country and you can stream shows worldwide!
For a limited time, you can get CyberGhostVPN for 82% off and NordVPN for 63% off!
Both VPNs come with a 30-day money-back guarantee, so you can try them risk-free. With the discount, CyberGhostVPN is as little as $2.15/month and NordVPN is just $3.30/month.
Take advantage of these low prices to unlock more content and browse securely!
Recommended Movies similar to The Two Faces of Dr. Jekyll