- Status: Released
- Movie Tagline:
- Genres: Thriller, Drama, TV Movie
- Release Date: 2017-01-01
- Runtime: 0.0 min
- Budget: Not Available
- Revenue: Not Available
- Production Companies: Rose Noir Films
Cast & Crew
Brigid Brannagh, Timothy Granaderos, Jess Gabor, Mark Lindsay Chapman, Louis Mandylor, Calista Carradine, Tracy Brooks Swope, David Novak, CeCe Taylor
Synopsis – What to Expect from “The Twin”
The Twin is a 2017 psychological thriller starring Alexia Fast and Eric Balfour. The film follows the story of a young woman, Sarah (Fast), who is struggling to come to terms with the death of her twin brother, Michael (Balfour).
Sarah is haunted by Michael’s death and begins to experience strange visions and events that seem to be connected to her brother. She eventually discovers that her brother’s death was not an accident, and that he was murdered by a dangerous criminal organization.
Sarah decides to take matters into her own hands and sets out to take revenge on the people responsible for her brother’s death. Along the way, she meets a mysterious stranger, who helps her on her quest and reveals secrets about her brother and his past.
Meanwhile, Sarah’s investigation leads her into a dark and dangerous underworld of crime, and she must face off against powerful and ruthless criminals in order to get the answers she needs.
The Twin is a thrilling and suspenseful journey of revenge and discovery, as Sarah discovers the secrets of her brother’s death and brings those responsible to justice.
Where to Watch “The Twin”
If you are wondering where to watch “The Twin”?
Here are the platforms that are currently streaming “The Twin” :
Note: The Justwatch widget detects your country and shows which streaming services have the title available. If no services are listed, it’s either because:
- The movie is not streaming in your country – Justwatch checks which platforms have the rights to show the title in your region.
- The movie is not actually streaming on any streaming platform – Justwatch checks all major streaming platforms, but some titles may not be available on any service.
The easy way to find out if it is blocked in your region is to use a VPN.
How to Use a VPN to Access More Titles
Here’s how you can use a VPN to watch “The Twin” or any other title from anywhere in the world:
- Download and install a VPN app on your device. We recommend CyberGhostVPN or NordVPN.
- Connect to a server in another country where the title might be available. For example, try connecting to a US server.
- Check JustWatch again. It will now show services available in that country.
- Pick a streaming service and enjoy the title! The VPN encrypts your traffic so that it appears you’re in that country.
Using a VPN gives you access to more titles and lets you bypass geographic restrictions. Just connect to a different country and you can stream shows worldwide!
For a limited time, you can get CyberGhostVPN for 82% off and NordVPN for 63% off!
Both VPNs come with a 30-day money-back guarantee, so you can try them risk-free. With the discount, CyberGhostVPN is as little as $2.15/month and NordVPN is just $3.30/month.
Take advantage of these low prices to unlock more content and browse securely!
Recommended Movies similar to The Twin