- Status: Released
- Movie Tagline: The UNEXPECTED From HITCHCOCK!
- Genres: Comedy, Mystery, Thriller
- Release Date: 1955-10-03
- Runtime: 99.0 min
- Budget: $1.2 million
- Revenue: $7.0 million
- Production Companies: Paramount, Alfred J. Hitchcock Productions
Cast & Crew
Edmund Gwenn, John Forsythe, Shirley MacLaine, Mildred Natwick, Mildred Dunnock, Jerry Mathers, Royal Dano, Parker Fennelly, Barry Macollum, Dwight Marfield, Leslie Woolf, Philip Truex, Ernest Curt Bach, Alfred Hitchcock
Synopsis – What to Expect from “The Trouble with Harry”
The Trouble with Harry is a 1955 American black comedy film directed by Alfred Hitchcock. The film stars Edmund Gwenn, John Forsythe, Shirley MacLaine, Mildred Natwick, Jerry Mathers, and Mildred Dunnock.
The film tells the story of a group of people living in a small Vermont town who become entangled in a series of misadventures when they discover a dead body, Harry Worp, in the woods. The body is discovered by a young boy, Arnie Rogers, who is out picking mushrooms with his dog. Arnie’s mother, Jennifer Rogers, soon learns of the body and alerts the townspeople.
The townspeople, led by the town’s sheriff, Captain Wiles, try to figure out what to do with the body. They soon realize that no one in town knows who Harry Worp is, and they can’t seem to find any clues as to how he died. As they search for answers, they are met with a series of humorous misadventures, including a man who believes that Harry is his long-lost brother, a woman who thinks she is Harry’s widow, and a taxidermist who wants to stuff the body for display.
The body is eventually identified as that of a retired naval officer, and the townspeople discover that he was murdered. However, they are unable to determine who the murderer is, and the mystery remains unsolved.
The Trouble with
Where to Watch “The Trouble with Harry”
If you are wondering where to watch “The Trouble with Harry”?
Here are the platforms that are currently streaming “The Trouble with Harry” :
Note: The Justwatch widget detects your country and shows which streaming services have the title available. If no services are listed, it’s either because:
- The movie is not streaming in your country – Justwatch checks which platforms have the rights to show the title in your region.
- The movie is not actually streaming on any streaming platform – Justwatch checks all major streaming platforms, but some titles may not be available on any service.
The easy way to find out if it is blocked in your region is to use a VPN.
How to Use a VPN to Access More Titles
Here’s how you can use a VPN to watch “The Trouble with Harry” or any other title from anywhere in the world:
- Download and install a VPN app on your device. We recommend CyberGhostVPN or NordVPN.
- Connect to a server in another country where the title might be available. For example, try connecting to a US server.
- Check JustWatch again. It will now show services available in that country.
- Pick a streaming service and enjoy the title! The VPN encrypts your traffic so that it appears you’re in that country.
Using a VPN gives you access to more titles and lets you bypass geographic restrictions. Just connect to a different country and you can stream shows worldwide!
For a limited time, you can get CyberGhostVPN for 82% off and NordVPN for 63% off!
Both VPNs come with a 30-day money-back guarantee, so you can try them risk-free. With the discount, CyberGhostVPN is as little as $2.15/month and NordVPN is just $3.30/month.
Take advantage of these low prices to unlock more content and browse securely!
Recommended Movies similar to The Trouble with Harry