- Status: Released
- Movie Tagline: He was 98lbs. of solid nerd until he became…
- Genres: Comedy, Horror, Science Fiction
- Release Date: 1984-05-01
- Runtime: 82.0 min
- Budget: $0.5 million
- Revenue: $0.8 million
- Production Companies: Troma Entertainment
Cast & Crew
Mark Torgl, Mitch Cohen, Andree Maranda, Pat Ryan, Cindy Manion, Patrick Kilpatrick, Jennifer Prichard, Robert Prichard, Kenneth Kessler, Gary Schneider, Dick Martinsen, Chris Liano, Dan Snow, Doug Isbecque, Charles Lee Jr.-Larry Sulton, Michael Russo, Norma Pratt, Andrew Craig, Ryan Sexton, Sarabel Levinson, Al Pia, Reuben Guss, Barbara Gurskey, Rick Collins, Marisa Tomei, Randy Schein, John Reidy, Lenny Mandel, Scott Leva, Dolly Hall, Richard Duggan, June De Young, Donald O’Toole, Donna Winter
Synopsis – What to Expect from “The Toxic Avenger”
The Toxic Avenger is a classic cult movie from 1984 about a mild-mannered janitor named Melvin Ferd who works at a health club in New Jersey. After being the victim of a cruel prank by the club’s bullies, Melvin falls into a vat of toxic waste and is transformed into a hideously deformed creature of superhuman size and strength.
With his newfound powers, Melvin sets out to exact revenge on the bullies and the corrupt politicians who have been polluting the town. He soon becomes a local hero, but his mission of vengeance puts him in the crosshairs of the police and the mob.
The Toxic Avenger is a thrilling action-adventure movie with a healthy dose of black humor. It’s a wild ride as Melvin battles the forces of evil and discovers his true potential. Along the way, he finds love and learns valuable lessons about justice and responsibility. The movie is full of over-the-top violence and special effects, and it features a great soundtrack.
The Toxic Avenger is a classic B-movie that has achieved cult status over the years. It’s a fun and entertaining ride that’s sure to delight fans of campy action-adventure movies.
Where to Watch “The Toxic Avenger”
If you are wondering where to watch “The Toxic Avenger”?
Here are the platforms that are currently streaming “The Toxic Avenger” :
Note: The Justwatch widget detects your country and shows which streaming services have the title available. If no services are listed, it’s either because:
- The movie is not streaming in your country – Justwatch checks which platforms have the rights to show the title in your region.
- The movie is not actually streaming on any streaming platform – Justwatch checks all major streaming platforms, but some titles may not be available on any service.
The easy way to find out if it is blocked in your region is to use a VPN.
How to Use a VPN to Access More Titles
Here’s how you can use a VPN to watch “The Toxic Avenger” or any other title from anywhere in the world:
- Download and install a VPN app on your device. We recommend CyberGhostVPN or NordVPN.
- Connect to a server in another country where the title might be available. For example, try connecting to a US server.
- Check JustWatch again. It will now show services available in that country.
- Pick a streaming service and enjoy the title! The VPN encrypts your traffic so that it appears you’re in that country.
Using a VPN gives you access to more titles and lets you bypass geographic restrictions. Just connect to a different country and you can stream shows worldwide!
For a limited time, you can get CyberGhostVPN for 82% off and NordVPN for 63% off!
Both VPNs come with a 30-day money-back guarantee, so you can try them risk-free. With the discount, CyberGhostVPN is as little as $2.15/month and NordVPN is just $3.30/month.
Take advantage of these low prices to unlock more content and browse securely!
Recommended Movies similar to The Toxic Avenger