- Status: Released
- Movie Tagline: For $40 a month and a shiny Tin Star…the young sheriff faced the mob alone…except for the angry ex-sheriff who couldn’t watch him die and a hero-worshipping boy who lived only for the day he’d wear a TIn Star of his own!
- Genres: Western, Romance
- Release Date: 1957-10-23
- Runtime: 93.0 min
- Budget: Not Available
- Revenue: Not Available
- Production Companies: Paramount, Perlsea Company
Cast & Crew
Henry Fonda, Anthony Perkins, Betsy Palmer, Michel Ray, Neville Brand, John McIntire, Mary Webster, Peter Baldwin, Richard Shannon, Lee Van Cleef, James Bell, Howard Petrie, Russell Simpson, Hal K. Dawson, Jack Kenney, Mickey Finn, Frank Cady
Synopsis – What to Expect from “The Tin Star”
The Tin Star is a classic western movie released in 1957. It stars Henry Fonda and Anthony Perkins and follows the story of a retired lawman, Morgan Hickman (Fonda), who is hired to bring justice to a small town in the Old West.
The town is being terrorized by a gang of outlaws led by the ruthless criminal, Chink Weber (Perkins). Hickman is determined to restore order and bring the criminals to justice. He soon finds himself in a battle of wits with Weber, as the outlaws use their cunning and ruthlessness to outsmart the lawman.
Hickman is determined to bring justice to the town and, with the help of his old friend, Deputy Sheriff Jim Gary (John McIntire), he sets out to capture the outlaws. However, Hickman soon finds himself in a deadly game of cat and mouse, as the outlaws use their knowledge of the town and its people to outsmart the lawman.
As the stakes get higher, Hickman must use all of his experience and wits to finally bring the outlaws to justice and restore order to the town. The Tin Star is an exciting and tense western movie, filled with thrilling action and suspense.
Where to Watch “The Tin Star”
If you are wondering where to watch “The Tin Star”?
Here are the platforms that are currently streaming “The Tin Star” :
Note: The Justwatch widget detects your country and shows which streaming services have the title available. If no services are listed, it’s either because:
- The movie is not streaming in your country – Justwatch checks which platforms have the rights to show the title in your region.
- The movie is not actually streaming on any streaming platform – Justwatch checks all major streaming platforms, but some titles may not be available on any service.
The easy way to find out if it is blocked in your region is to use a VPN.
How to Use a VPN to Access More Titles
Here’s how you can use a VPN to watch “The Tin Star” or any other title from anywhere in the world:
- Download and install a VPN app on your device. We recommend CyberGhostVPN or NordVPN.
- Connect to a server in another country where the title might be available. For example, try connecting to a US server.
- Check JustWatch again. It will now show services available in that country.
- Pick a streaming service and enjoy the title! The VPN encrypts your traffic so that it appears you’re in that country.
Using a VPN gives you access to more titles and lets you bypass geographic restrictions. Just connect to a different country and you can stream shows worldwide!
For a limited time, you can get CyberGhostVPN for 82% off and NordVPN for 63% off!
Both VPNs come with a 30-day money-back guarantee, so you can try them risk-free. With the discount, CyberGhostVPN is as little as $2.15/month and NordVPN is just $3.30/month.
Take advantage of these low prices to unlock more content and browse securely!
Recommended Movies similar to The Tin Star