- Status: Released
- Movie Tagline: They’re lifting the game to a higher level
- Genres: Fantasy, Drama, Comedy, Science Fiction
- Release Date: 1997-03-28
- Runtime: 107.0 min
- Budget: Not Available
- Revenue: Not Available
- Production Companies: Touchstone Pictures
Cast & Crew
Marlon Wayans, Kadeem Hardison, David Paymer, Michael Michele, Octavia Spencer, Saundra McClain, Harold Sylvester, Kevin Dunn, Chris Spencer, Paul Ben, Victor, Chris Turner
Synopsis – What to Expect from “The Sixth Man”
The Sixth Man is a 1997 American basketball comedy-drama film starring Marlon Wayans and Kadeem Hardison.
The film follows the story of two college basketball players, Kenny Tyler (Marlon Wayans) and Antoine Tyler (Kadeem Hardison). Kenny is the star player on the University of Washington basketball team, while Antoine is his younger, less talented brother. The two brothers have a close relationship, but Antoine is often overshadowed by Kenny’s success.
When Kenny is diagnosed with leukemia, Antoine is determined to help his brother get back on the court. With the help of their coach and teammates, the two brothers devise a plan to get Kenny back in the game.
The plan is successful and Kenny is able to return to the court. However, Antoine soon begins to experience strange visions and supernatural events. It’s revealed that Kenny has passed away, but his spirit has returned to help Antoine and the team.
Antoine soon learns that he has the ability to channel Kenny’s spirit and use his basketball skills to help the team win. With Kenny’s spirit guiding him, Antoine leads the team to the NCAA tournament and a chance to win the championship.
The Sixth Man is a heartwarming story of brotherly love, determination, and the power of belief. It’s a film that celebrates the bond between brothers and the power of teamwork.
Where to Watch “The Sixth Man”
If you are wondering where to watch “The Sixth Man”?
Here are the platforms that are currently streaming “The Sixth Man” :
Note: The Justwatch widget detects your country and shows which streaming services have the title available. If no services are listed, it’s either because:
- The movie is not streaming in your country – Justwatch checks which platforms have the rights to show the title in your region.
- The movie is not actually streaming on any streaming platform – Justwatch checks all major streaming platforms, but some titles may not be available on any service.
The easy way to find out if it is blocked in your region is to use a VPN.
How to Use a VPN to Access More Titles
Here’s how you can use a VPN to watch “The Sixth Man” or any other title from anywhere in the world:
- Download and install a VPN app on your device. We recommend CyberGhostVPN or NordVPN.
- Connect to a server in another country where the title might be available. For example, try connecting to a US server.
- Check JustWatch again. It will now show services available in that country.
- Pick a streaming service and enjoy the title! The VPN encrypts your traffic so that it appears you’re in that country.
Using a VPN gives you access to more titles and lets you bypass geographic restrictions. Just connect to a different country and you can stream shows worldwide!
For a limited time, you can get CyberGhostVPN for 82% off and NordVPN for 63% off!
Both VPNs come with a 30-day money-back guarantee, so you can try them risk-free. With the discount, CyberGhostVPN is as little as $2.15/month and NordVPN is just $3.30/month.
Take advantage of these low prices to unlock more content and browse securely!
Recommended Movies similar to The Sixth Man