- Status: Released
- Movie Tagline: Slark, raving comedy.
- Genres: Thriller, Comedy
- Release Date: 1994-03-11
- Runtime: 81.0 min
- Budget: Not Available
- Revenue: Not Available
- Production Companies: Silvio Berlusconi Communications, Thirtieth Century Wolf
Cast & Crew
Ezio Greggio, Dom DeLuise, Billy Zane, Joanna Pacula, Charlene Tilton, Martin Balsam, Stuart Pankin, John Astin, Phyllis Diller, Bubba Smith, Larry Storch, Rip Taylor, Shelley Winters, Henry Silva, John Landis, Joe Dante, John Carpenter, Mel Brooks, Marshall Bell, Sal Landi, Irwin Keyes, Kimber Sissons, Eddie Deezen, Ken Davitian, Peter DeLuise, Heather Elizabeth Parkhurst, Jim Maniaci
Synopsis – What to Expect from “The Silence of the Hams”
The Silence of the Hams is a 1994 comedy film directed by Ezio Greggio. The movie follows the misadventures of FBI agent Jack Anderson (Dom DeLuise) and his partner, Dr. Otto (Mario Brega), as they investigate a series of mysterious murders.
The movie begins as Anderson and Dr. Otto are assigned to investigate a series of murders in a small town. Their investigation leads them to a mad scientist, Dr. Varnoff (Ezio Greggio), who is conducting bizarre experiments on animals in an effort to create a perfect human being.
Meanwhile, a local mob boss, Don Carlucci (John Turturro), is trying to find out who is responsible for the killings and is determined to keep the truth from coming out. As Anderson and Dr. Otto get closer to the truth, they are pursued by Don Carlucci and his henchmen, as well as by the mysterious and powerful “Silent Hams” organization.
As the investigation progresses, Anderson and Dr. Otto must face off against the mob, the Silent Hams, and Dr. Varnoff in a thrilling and comedic battle of wits. In the end, Anderson and Dr. Otto discover the truth behind the murders and the Silent Hams, and must use their knowledge to save the town from destruction.
Where to Watch “The Silence of the Hams”
If you are wondering where to watch “The Silence of the Hams”?
Here are the platforms that are currently streaming “The Silence of the Hams” :
Note: The Justwatch widget detects your country and shows which streaming services have the title available. If no services are listed, it’s either because:
- The movie is not streaming in your country – Justwatch checks which platforms have the rights to show the title in your region.
- The movie is not actually streaming on any streaming platform – Justwatch checks all major streaming platforms, but some titles may not be available on any service.
The easy way to find out if it is blocked in your region is to use a VPN.
How to Use a VPN to Access More Titles
Here’s how you can use a VPN to watch “The Silence of the Hams” or any other title from anywhere in the world:
- Download and install a VPN app on your device. We recommend CyberGhostVPN or NordVPN.
- Connect to a server in another country where the title might be available. For example, try connecting to a US server.
- Check JustWatch again. It will now show services available in that country.
- Pick a streaming service and enjoy the title! The VPN encrypts your traffic so that it appears you’re in that country.
Using a VPN gives you access to more titles and lets you bypass geographic restrictions. Just connect to a different country and you can stream shows worldwide!
For a limited time, you can get CyberGhostVPN for 82% off and NordVPN for 63% off!
Both VPNs come with a 30-day money-back guarantee, so you can try them risk-free. With the discount, CyberGhostVPN is as little as $2.15/month and NordVPN is just $3.30/month.
Take advantage of these low prices to unlock more content and browse securely!
Recommended Movies similar to The Silence of the Hams