- Status: Released
- Movie Tagline: Some urban legends are real
- Genres: Mystery, Horror, Thriller
- Release Date: 2009-02-07
- Runtime: 100.0 min
- Budget: $5.0 million
- Revenue: Not Available
- Production Companies: Minds Eye Entertainment, Happy Madison Productions
Cast & Crew
Drew Seeley, Shannon Woodward, Dave Franco, Katrina Bowden, Raymond J. Barry, Kent Allen, Wendy Anderson, Jeremy Bastian, Cavan Cunningham, Shannon Jardine, Tracy, Lynn Pugsley, Nicholas Elia, Josh Emerson, Scott Lyster
Synopsis – What to Expect from “The Shortcut”
The Shortcut is a 2009 horror-thriller film directed by Nicholaus Goossen. The movie follows a group of five teens who take a shortcut home through a mysterious and creepy forest. Little do they know that the shortcut is haunted by a supernatural force.
The group of teens consists of Dylan (Shane Haboucha), his older brother, Sean (Dave Franco), his girlfriend, Megan (Katie Cassidy), her best friend, Lisa (Sammi Hanratty), and their friend, Randy (Trevor Morgan). As they make their way through the dark and eerie forest, they soon discover that the shortcut is haunted by a supernatural force that is trying to keep them from making it out alive.
The group is led by Dylan, who is determined to make it out of the forest alive. As they make their way through the forest, they encounter strange and mysterious occurrences such as eerie noises, strange lights, and even a creature that seems to be stalking them.
When the group finally makes it out of the forest, they find themselves in an abandoned town where they discover that the supernatural force has been using the town as its own personal playground. As the group explores the town, they discover the truth about the supernatural force and its horrifying history.
The group must now face their fears and fight for their lives if they want to make it out of the town alive. As they battle the supernatural force, they must also
Where to Watch “The Shortcut”
If you are wondering where to watch “The Shortcut”?
Here are the platforms that are currently streaming “The Shortcut” :
Note: The Justwatch widget detects your country and shows which streaming services have the title available. If no services are listed, it’s either because:
- The movie is not streaming in your country – Justwatch checks which platforms have the rights to show the title in your region.
- The movie is not actually streaming on any streaming platform – Justwatch checks all major streaming platforms, but some titles may not be available on any service.
The easy way to find out if it is blocked in your region is to use a VPN.
How to Use a VPN to Access More Titles
Here’s how you can use a VPN to watch “The Shortcut” or any other title from anywhere in the world:
- Download and install a VPN app on your device. We recommend CyberGhostVPN or NordVPN.
- Connect to a server in another country where the title might be available. For example, try connecting to a US server.
- Check JustWatch again. It will now show services available in that country.
- Pick a streaming service and enjoy the title! The VPN encrypts your traffic so that it appears you’re in that country.
Using a VPN gives you access to more titles and lets you bypass geographic restrictions. Just connect to a different country and you can stream shows worldwide!
For a limited time, you can get CyberGhostVPN for 82% off and NordVPN for 63% off!
Both VPNs come with a 30-day money-back guarantee, so you can try them risk-free. With the discount, CyberGhostVPN is as little as $2.15/month and NordVPN is just $3.30/month.
Take advantage of these low prices to unlock more content and browse securely!
Recommended Movies similar to The Shortcut