- Status: Released
- Movie Tagline: The Seven Year Itch
- Genres: Comedy, Romance
- Release Date: 1955-06-03
- Runtime: 100.0
- Budget: $1.8 million
- Revenue: $12.0 million
- Production Companies: 20th Century Fox, Charles K. Feldman Group
Cast & Crew
Marilyn Monroe, Tom Ewell, Evelyn Keyes, Sonny Tufts, Robert Strauss, Oskar Homolka, Marguerite Chapman, Victor Moore, Donald MacBride, Carolyn Jones, Dolores Rosedale, Kathleen Freeman, Doro Merande, Ron Nyman, Tom Nolan, Ralph Littlefield, Dorothy Ford, William H. O’Brien, Steven Benson
The Seven Year Itch is a 1955 American romantic comedy film based on a three-act play with the same name by George Axelrod. Directed by Billy Wilder, the film stars Marilyn Monroe and Tom Ewell, and features Evelyn Keyes, Sonny Tufts, and Robert Strauss.
The film follows the story of Richard Sherman, a middle-aged New York City publishing executive, who is in the midst of a mid-life crisis. His wife and son have gone away for the summer, leaving him alone in the city. To distract himself from his loneliness, he begins to fantasize about the beautiful woman who has just moved into the apartment upstairs. When he finally meets her, he embarks on a journey of self-discovery, temptation, and temptation resisted.
The Seven Year Itch is a classic romantic comedy, with a light-hearted but meaningful story. It is a perfect blend of comedy and romance, with a touch of fantasy. The film features iconic scenes such as the famous subway grate scene in which Marilyn Monroe’s dress is blown up by a gust of air from a passing train.
The Seven Year Itch is a classic film that is still enjoyed by audiences today.
How & Where to Watch “The Seven Year Itch”
Wondering where to watch The Seven Year Itch?
Here are the platforms that are currently streaming The Seven Year Itch.
Note: If you are not able to find any streaming platform listed above, it could be because of the regional restriction or because the title is actually not available on any of the platform.
Here’s how to watch it if it is not available in your country.
Unlock “The Seven Year Itch” & Watch it Anywhere in the World with VPN
Not able to find “The Seven Year Itch” in your region?
We’ve got a solution – use a VPN like CyberGhost or Nordvpn.
Why Should You Use a VPN?
A VPN does not just keep your internet browsing safe and private, it also unlocks unlimited content that might otherwise be restricted in your region. So, you can access and enjoy various shows and movies on platforms like Netflix, Hulu, Disney+, and Prime Video.
A VPN works by changing your IP address with one from a different region. This way, it seems like you’re browsing from that region, and voila – you can bypass regional blocks.
Top Reasons to Stream with a VPN:
- Access Geo-restricted Content: With a VPN, you can watch movies and shows from all over the world and not just those available in your region.
- Data Protection: A VPN protects your data from potential threats helping you keep your personal details safe.
- No More Slow Streaming: Some internet service providers might slow your connection during high-demand streaming times. A VPN helps you avoid this, ensuring smooth streaming.
We recommend CyberGhost and NordVPN – two of the most trusted names in the VPN industry.
Special VPN Offer:
- CyberGhost is offering our readers a 45-day money-back guarantee plus a Whopping 82% discount.
- NordVPN comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee and a special 63% discount.
Recommended Movies similar to The Seven Year Itch