- Status: Released
- Movie Tagline: Fashion is a religion. This is the bible.
- Genres: Documentary
- Release Date: 2009-08-28
- Runtime: 90.0 min
- Budget: Not Available
- Revenue: $6.4 million
- Production Companies: Not Available
Cast & Crew
Anna Wintour, Grace Coddington, André Leon Talley, Hamish Bowles, Tonne Goodman, Sienna Miller, Thakoon Panichgul, Oscar de la Renta, Patrick DeMarchelier, Jean, Paul Gaultier, Karl Lagerfeld, Coco Rocha, Bee Shaffer, Vera Wang, Hilary Rhoda, Lily Cole, Mario Testino, Virginia Smith, Edward Enninful
Synopsis – What to Expect from “The September Issue”
The September Issue is a 2009 documentary film directed by R.J. Cutler. It follows the inner workings of the world’s most influential fashion magazine, Vogue, and its legendary editor-in-chief, Anna Wintour, as they prepare for the publication of the magazine’s largest issue ever, the September 2007 issue.
The film follows Wintour and the Vogue staff as they work around the clock to put together the magazine’s most important issue of the year. It provides a rare glimpse into the intense creativity and hard work that goes into producing a single issue of Vogue. It also delves into the personal lives of the staff, exploring the relationships between Wintour and her staff as well as the tensions between Wintour and her creative director, Grace Coddington.
The film also explores the changing landscape of the fashion industry and the impact of celebrity culture on the magazine. It shows how the magazine is adapting to a changing world while still maintaining its commitment to excellence in fashion journalism.
The film culminates with the release of the September 2007 issue, and the film’s climax is a behind-the-scenes look at the magazine’s launch party. The film ends with a look at the magazine’s impact on the fashion world and a glimpse at the future of Vogue.
Where to Watch “The September Issue”
If you are wondering where to watch “The September Issue”?
Here are the platforms that are currently streaming “The September Issue” :
Note: The Justwatch widget detects your country and shows which streaming services have the title available. If no services are listed, it’s either because:
- The movie is not streaming in your country – Justwatch checks which platforms have the rights to show the title in your region.
- The movie is not actually streaming on any streaming platform – Justwatch checks all major streaming platforms, but some titles may not be available on any service.
The easy way to find out if it is blocked in your region is to use a VPN.
How to Use a VPN to Access More Titles
Here’s how you can use a VPN to watch “The September Issue” or any other title from anywhere in the world:
- Download and install a VPN app on your device. We recommend CyberGhostVPN or NordVPN.
- Connect to a server in another country where the title might be available. For example, try connecting to a US server.
- Check JustWatch again. It will now show services available in that country.
- Pick a streaming service and enjoy the title! The VPN encrypts your traffic so that it appears you’re in that country.
Using a VPN gives you access to more titles and lets you bypass geographic restrictions. Just connect to a different country and you can stream shows worldwide!
For a limited time, you can get CyberGhostVPN for 82% off and NordVPN for 63% off!
Both VPNs come with a 30-day money-back guarantee, so you can try them risk-free. With the discount, CyberGhostVPN is as little as $2.15/month and NordVPN is just $3.30/month.
Take advantage of these low prices to unlock more content and browse securely!
Recommended Movies similar to The September Issue