- Status: Released
- Movie Tagline: The battle for Earth has begun
- Genres: Science Fiction, Horror
- Release Date: 1998-11-06
- Runtime: 101.0 min
- Budget: $4.5 million
- Revenue: Not Available
- Production Companies: Rootbeer Films, Taurus 7 Film Corporation
Cast & Crew
Patrick Muldoon, Jane Sibbett, Michael Sarrazin, Catherine Blythe, Michael Scherer, Larry Day, Steve Adams, Emidio Michetti, Stéphane Blanchette, David Nerman, Noël Burton, Mark Trafford, Lisa Kagan, Karen Elkin, Sophie Léger, Don Jordan, Sean Devine, Laurel Paetz, Chad Beamish, Kevin Tenney, Lila Feng, John Sanford Moore, Liz MacRae, Wei Feng Tang, Bill Corday, Howard Rosenstein, Dean Patrick Fleming, Dennis Michael Tenney
Synopsis – What to Expect from “The Second Arrival”
The Second Arrival is an action-packed sci-fi adventure released in 1998. The movie follows the story of two scientists, Charles and David, who are sent to investigate a mysterious signal from outer space.
When they arrive, they discover a strange alien artifact that leads them to a hidden underground laboratory. Inside, they find a powerful alien being known as Zane, who has been dormant for centuries. Zane reveals that he was sent to Earth to protect it from an alien race known as the Seekers, who are intent on destroying the planet.
Charles and David soon discover that the Seekers have already arrived on Earth and are using advanced technology to manipulate the world’s governments. They also learn that the Seekers plan to use a powerful weapon to destroy the planet if they are not stopped.
With the help of Zane, Charles and David must find a way to stop the Seekers before it’s too late. They must battle against the alien forces and use their knowledge of science and technology to save the world.
The Second Arrival is an exciting sci-fi adventure that will keep you on the edge of your seat. With plenty of action, suspense, and special effects, this movie is sure to entertain.
Where to Watch “The Second Arrival”
If you are wondering where to watch “The Second Arrival”?
Here are the platforms that are currently streaming “The Second Arrival” :
Note: The Justwatch widget detects your country and shows which streaming services have the title available. If no services are listed, it’s either because:
- The movie is not streaming in your country – Justwatch checks which platforms have the rights to show the title in your region.
- The movie is not actually streaming on any streaming platform – Justwatch checks all major streaming platforms, but some titles may not be available on any service.
The easy way to find out if it is blocked in your region is to use a VPN.
How to Use a VPN to Access More Titles
Here’s how you can use a VPN to watch “The Second Arrival” or any other title from anywhere in the world:
- Download and install a VPN app on your device. We recommend CyberGhostVPN or NordVPN.
- Connect to a server in another country where the title might be available. For example, try connecting to a US server.
- Check JustWatch again. It will now show services available in that country.
- Pick a streaming service and enjoy the title! The VPN encrypts your traffic so that it appears you’re in that country.
Using a VPN gives you access to more titles and lets you bypass geographic restrictions. Just connect to a different country and you can stream shows worldwide!
For a limited time, you can get CyberGhostVPN for 82% off and NordVPN for 63% off!
Both VPNs come with a 30-day money-back guarantee, so you can try them risk-free. With the discount, CyberGhostVPN is as little as $2.15/month and NordVPN is just $3.30/month.
Take advantage of these low prices to unlock more content and browse securely!
Recommended Movies similar to The Second Arrival