- Status: Released
- Movie Tagline: Unzip your head
- Genres: Thriller
- Release Date: 2014-09-19
- Runtime: 88.0 min
- Budget: Not Available
- Revenue: Not Available
- Production Companies: New Artists Alliance, Caliber Media Company, NightSky Productions
Cast & Crew
Katie Cassidy, Eliza Dushku, Sasha Grey, Michelle Trachtenberg, Gina Gershon, Garret Dillahunt, Kunal Nayyar, Ashlynn Yennie, Michael Imperioli, Billy Campbell, Sir Hollywood, Luke Barnett, T.V. Carpio, Brad Culver, Jessica Lee, Suzanne Mejean, Richard Riehle, David Suits, Sarah Suits, Sara Tomko
Synopsis – What to Expect from “The Scribbler”
The Scribbler is a 2014 science fiction thriller about a young woman named Suki (Katie Cassidy) who is suffering from multiple personality disorder. She has been sent to a specialized treatment facility to undergo a revolutionary new procedure known as “The Siamese Burn,” which will allow her to permanently erase certain memories and personalities.
At the facility, Suki meets the mysterious Dr. Sinclair (Garret Dillahunt), who is in charge of the treatment. He tells her that the procedure is risky, but it could potentially cure her disorder. Suki agrees to undergo the treatment, but soon discovers that it has far-reaching consequences.
As Suki undergoes the procedure, she begins to experience strange visions and hallucinations. She also discovers that she has the ability to “scribble” her memories away, a power that she must use to protect herself from the sinister forces that are manipulating her.
Meanwhile, Suki’s friend Gabe (Michelle Trachtenberg) is trying to find out what is going on at the facility. She discovers that the facility is owned by a powerful corporation that is experimenting on its patients. Suki and Gabe must work together to uncover the truth and find a way to save Suki from the clutches of the corporation.
The Scribbler is a thrilling, mind-bending journey that will keep you guessing until the very end. With its intense action sequences and psychological suspense, this movie will keep you on the edge
Where to Watch “The Scribbler”
If you are wondering where to watch “The Scribbler”?
Here are the platforms that are currently streaming “The Scribbler” :
Note: The Justwatch widget detects your country and shows which streaming services have the title available. If no services are listed, it’s either because:
- The movie is not streaming in your country – Justwatch checks which platforms have the rights to show the title in your region.
- The movie is not actually streaming on any streaming platform – Justwatch checks all major streaming platforms, but some titles may not be available on any service.
The easy way to find out if it is blocked in your region is to use a VPN.
How to Use a VPN to Access More Titles
Here’s how you can use a VPN to watch “The Scribbler” or any other title from anywhere in the world:
- Download and install a VPN app on your device. We recommend CyberGhostVPN or NordVPN.
- Connect to a server in another country where the title might be available. For example, try connecting to a US server.
- Check JustWatch again. It will now show services available in that country.
- Pick a streaming service and enjoy the title! The VPN encrypts your traffic so that it appears you’re in that country.
Using a VPN gives you access to more titles and lets you bypass geographic restrictions. Just connect to a different country and you can stream shows worldwide!
For a limited time, you can get CyberGhostVPN for 82% off and NordVPN for 63% off!
Both VPNs come with a 30-day money-back guarantee, so you can try them risk-free. With the discount, CyberGhostVPN is as little as $2.15/month and NordVPN is just $3.30/month.
Take advantage of these low prices to unlock more content and browse securely!
Recommended Movies similar to The Scribbler