- Status: Released
- Movie Tagline:
- Genres: Thriller
- Release Date: 2012-03-02
- Runtime: 90.0 min
- Budget: $12.0 million
- Revenue: $0.0 million
- Production Companies: Not Available
Cast & Crew
Samuel L. Jackson, Luke Kirby, Ruth Negga, Tom Wilkinson, Alan C. Peterson, Gil Bellows, Aaron Poole, Tom McCamus, Deborah Kara Unger, Rob Archer, Diana Leblanc, Rufus Crawford, Martha Burns
Synopsis – What to Expect from “The Samaritan”
The Samaritan is a 2012 crime drama directed by David Weaver and starring Samuel L. Jackson, Luke Kirby, Ruth Negga, and Tom Wilkinson.
The movie follows Foley (Samuel L. Jackson), a former conman who has been out of the game for 25 years after a stint in prison. He’s now living a quiet life, working as a handyman and trying to stay out of trouble. But when he meets a young hustler named Ethan (Luke Kirby), Foley is pulled back into the world of crime and finds himself in the middle of a dangerous game of cat and mouse.
Foley soon discovers that Ethan is trying to scam a powerful crime boss named Xavier (Tom Wilkinson). With the help of a mysterious woman named Iris (Ruth Negga), Foley attempts to protect Ethan and help him get out of the situation alive. But as the stakes get higher and the danger increases, Foley is forced to confront his past and make a choice between doing the right thing and protecting himself.
The Samaritan is an intense crime drama with a twist of redemption. It follows Foley as he navigates the criminal underworld and attempts to protect Ethan from the consequences of his actions. With great performances from Samuel L. Jackson and the rest of the cast, this movie is sure to keep viewers on the edge of their seats.
Where to Watch “The Samaritan”
If you are wondering where to watch “The Samaritan”?
Here are the platforms that are currently streaming “The Samaritan” :
Note: The Justwatch widget detects your country and shows which streaming services have the title available. If no services are listed, it’s either because:
- The movie is not streaming in your country – Justwatch checks which platforms have the rights to show the title in your region.
- The movie is not actually streaming on any streaming platform – Justwatch checks all major streaming platforms, but some titles may not be available on any service.
The easy way to find out if it is blocked in your region is to use a VPN.
How to Use a VPN to Access More Titles
Here’s how you can use a VPN to watch “The Samaritan” or any other title from anywhere in the world:
- Download and install a VPN app on your device. We recommend CyberGhostVPN or NordVPN.
- Connect to a server in another country where the title might be available. For example, try connecting to a US server.
- Check JustWatch again. It will now show services available in that country.
- Pick a streaming service and enjoy the title! The VPN encrypts your traffic so that it appears you’re in that country.
Using a VPN gives you access to more titles and lets you bypass geographic restrictions. Just connect to a different country and you can stream shows worldwide!
For a limited time, you can get CyberGhostVPN for 82% off and NordVPN for 63% off!
Both VPNs come with a 30-day money-back guarantee, so you can try them risk-free. With the discount, CyberGhostVPN is as little as $2.15/month and NordVPN is just $3.30/month.
Take advantage of these low prices to unlock more content and browse securely!
Recommended Movies similar to The Samaritan