- Status: Released
- Movie Tagline: Some things are best left alone.
- Genres: Horror, Thriller
- Release Date: 2016-08-05
- Runtime: 85.0 min
- Budget: Not Available
- Revenue: Not Available
- Production Companies: EBF Productions, Diablo Entertainment
Cast & Crew
Todd Lowe, Lisa Brenner, Brooke Butler, Ashley Crow, Maria Olsen, Samuel Larsen, Nikki Hahn, Hannah Nordberg, Dash Williams
Synopsis – What to Expect from “The Remains”
The Remains is a 2016 horror film set in the small town of Everett, Massachusetts. The story follows a young couple, Kyle and Rachel, who move into an old house with their two children. As they begin to settle in, strange and inexplicable events start to occur.
The family is soon haunted by a malevolent entity that seems to be connected to the house, and the children are especially targeted. As Kyle and Rachel investigate the history of the house, they discover that it was once owned by a family who mysteriously disappeared.
With the help of a local priest, the family attempts to exorcise the entity from their home. But as the hauntings become more frequent and violent, Kyle and Rachel soon realize that the evil in their house is more powerful than they ever imagined.
The family must battle the supernatural forces that threaten their lives, and their sanity, in order to survive. The Remains is a suspenseful and thrilling horror film that will keep you on the edge of your seat until the very end.
Where to Watch “The Remains”
If you are wondering where to watch “The Remains”?
Here are the platforms that are currently streaming “The Remains” :
Note: The Justwatch widget detects your country and shows which streaming services have the title available. If no services are listed, it’s either because:
- The movie is not streaming in your country – Justwatch checks which platforms have the rights to show the title in your region.
- The movie is not actually streaming on any streaming platform – Justwatch checks all major streaming platforms, but some titles may not be available on any service.
The easy way to find out if it is blocked in your region is to use a VPN.
How to Use a VPN to Access More Titles
Here’s how you can use a VPN to watch “The Remains” or any other title from anywhere in the world:
- Download and install a VPN app on your device. We recommend CyberGhostVPN or NordVPN.
- Connect to a server in another country where the title might be available. For example, try connecting to a US server.
- Check JustWatch again. It will now show services available in that country.
- Pick a streaming service and enjoy the title! The VPN encrypts your traffic so that it appears you’re in that country.
Using a VPN gives you access to more titles and lets you bypass geographic restrictions. Just connect to a different country and you can stream shows worldwide!
For a limited time, you can get CyberGhostVPN for 82% off and NordVPN for 63% off!
Both VPNs come with a 30-day money-back guarantee, so you can try them risk-free. With the discount, CyberGhostVPN is as little as $2.15/month and NordVPN is just $3.30/month.
Take advantage of these low prices to unlock more content and browse securely!
Recommended Movies similar to The Remains