- Status: Released
- Movie Tagline: It will freeze your blood.
- Genres: Horror, Thriller, Mystery
- Release Date: 1981-11-06
- Runtime: 89.0 min
- Budget: $1.0 million
- Revenue: Not Available
- Production Companies: Graduation
Cast & Crew
Vicky Dawson, Christopher Goutman, Lawrence Tierney, Farley Granger, Cindy Weintraub, Lisa Dunsheath, David Sederholm, Bill Nunnery, Thom Bray, Diane Rode, Bryan Englund, Donna Davis, Carleton Carpenter, Joy Glaccum, Timothy Wahrer, John Seitz, Dan Lounsbery, Doug Stevenson, Peter Giuliano, Jonathan Sachar
Synopsis – What to Expect from “The Prowler”
The Prowler is a 1981 slasher film directed by Joseph Zito and starring Vicky Dawson, Christopher Goutman, and Lawrence Tierney.
The film begins with Rosemary and her fiancé, Tom, preparing to celebrate their wedding anniversary in the small town of Avalon Bay. Little do they know that a mysterious figure known as the Prowler has been killing young women in the area.
Meanwhile, a young man named Mark is trying to win the affections of Rosemary’s daughter, Pam. He takes her out to a dance and the two quickly become close.
At the same time, the Prowler is stalking the young couple and soon begins to terrorize them. He kills a security guard at the dance and then follows them back to Pam’s house. He then proceeds to break into the house and brutally attack Pam.
Mark is able to fight off the Prowler and the two of them escape, but the Prowler is still on the loose. With the help of the police, they are able to track down the Prowler to an abandoned factory.
Mark and the police pursue the Prowler into the factory, where they eventually corner him. In a desperate attempt to escape, the Prowler sets the factory on fire, but Mark is able to apprehend him before he can get away.
The Prowler is arrested and the town of Avalon Bay
Where to Watch “The Prowler”
If you are wondering where to watch “The Prowler”?
Here are the platforms that are currently streaming “The Prowler” :
Note: The Justwatch widget detects your country and shows which streaming services have the title available. If no services are listed, it’s either because:
- The movie is not streaming in your country – Justwatch checks which platforms have the rights to show the title in your region.
- The movie is not actually streaming on any streaming platform – Justwatch checks all major streaming platforms, but some titles may not be available on any service.
The easy way to find out if it is blocked in your region is to use a VPN.
How to Use a VPN to Access More Titles
Here’s how you can use a VPN to watch “The Prowler” or any other title from anywhere in the world:
- Download and install a VPN app on your device. We recommend CyberGhostVPN or NordVPN.
- Connect to a server in another country where the title might be available. For example, try connecting to a US server.
- Check JustWatch again. It will now show services available in that country.
- Pick a streaming service and enjoy the title! The VPN encrypts your traffic so that it appears you’re in that country.
Using a VPN gives you access to more titles and lets you bypass geographic restrictions. Just connect to a different country and you can stream shows worldwide!
For a limited time, you can get CyberGhostVPN for 82% off and NordVPN for 63% off!
Both VPNs come with a 30-day money-back guarantee, so you can try them risk-free. With the discount, CyberGhostVPN is as little as $2.15/month and NordVPN is just $3.30/month.
Take advantage of these low prices to unlock more content and browse securely!
Recommended Movies similar to The Prowler