- Status: Released
- Movie Tagline: The Philadelphia Experiment
- Genres: Adventure, Science Fiction, Thriller, Mystery
- Release Date: 2012-07-27
- Runtime: 85.0
- Production Companies: Syfy, CineTel Films, Rainbow Pictures, Movie Central
Cast & Crew
Ryan Robbins, Nicholas Lea, Malcolm McDowell, Emilie Ullerup, Michael Paré, Lauro Chartrand, Gina Holden, John Reardon, Allison Hossack
The Philadelphia Experiment is a 1984 science fiction film about two sailors who are accidentally teleported back in time to 1943 during a secret US Navy experiment. The experiment, which was intended to make a US warship invisible to radar, instead causes the two sailors to be teleported back in time.
In the present day, the two sailors, David Herdeg (Michael Paré) and Jim Parker (Bobby Di Cicco), are part of a US Navy experiment to make a warship invisible to radar. The experiment is successful, but the two sailors are accidentally transported back to 1943. In 1943, they are taken into custody by the US Navy and are accused of being spies.
The two sailors must find a way to return to the present day and undo the experiment. They enlist the help of a scientist, Dr. James Longstreet (Eric Christmas), who believes that the experiment was caused by a time warp. With his help, they try to reverse the experiment, but they are pursued by the US Navy, who want to keep the experiment a secret.
The two sailors eventually succeed in reversing the experiment, but not before they are forced to confront their own pasts. The film ends with the two sailors
How & Where to Watch “The Philadelphia Experiment”
Wondering where to watch The Philadelphia Experiment?
Here are the platforms that are currently streaming The Philadelphia Experiment.
Note: If you are not able to find any streaming platform listed above, it could be because of the regional restriction or because the title is actually not available on any of the platform.
Here’s how to watch it if it is not available in your country.
Unlock “The Philadelphia Experiment” & Watch it Anywhere in the World with VPN
Not able to find “The Philadelphia Experiment” in your region?
We’ve got a solution – use a VPN like CyberGhost or Nordvpn.
Why Should You Use a VPN?
A VPN does not just keep your internet browsing safe and private, it also unlocks unlimited content that might otherwise be restricted in your region. So, you can access and enjoy various shows and movies on platforms like Netflix, Hulu, Disney+, and Prime Video.
A VPN works by changing your IP address with one from a different region. This way, it seems like you’re browsing from that region, and voila – you can bypass regional blocks.
Top Reasons to Stream with a VPN:
- Access Geo-restricted Content: With a VPN, you can watch movies and shows from all over the world and not just those available in your region.
- Data Protection: A VPN protects your data from potential threats helping you keep your personal details safe.
- No More Slow Streaming: Some internet service providers might slow your connection during high-demand streaming times. A VPN helps you avoid this, ensuring smooth streaming.
We recommend CyberGhost and NordVPN – two of the most trusted names in the VPN industry.
Special VPN Offer:
- CyberGhost is offering our readers a 45-day money-back guarantee plus a Whopping 82% discount.
- NordVPN comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee and a special 63% discount.
Recommended Movies similar to The Philadelphia Experiment