- Status: Released
- Movie Tagline: Every dreamer deserves a shot.
- Genres: Drama, Comedy
- Release Date: 2022-03-18
- Runtime: 102.0 min
- Budget: Not Available
- Revenue: Not Available
- Production Companies: BBC Film, Ingenious Media, Baby Cow Productions, BFI, Water & Power Productions
Cast & Crew
Mark Rylance, Sally Hawkins, Rhys Ifans, Simon Farnaby, Mark Lewis Jones, Jonah Lees, Christian Lees, Ash Tandon, Ian Porter, Jake Davies, Johann Myers, Nigel Betts, Afsaneh Dehrouyeh, Steve Oram, Neil Edmond, Tim Berrington, Terence Booth, Ian Mansfield, Amy Alexander, Tim Steed, Mark Bosch, Ebenezer Eben, Spiff, Tommy Fallon, David Mara, Austin Griffin, Graeme Hawley, James Flitcroft, John McGrellis, Natsumi Kuroda, Dai Tabuchi, Sadao Ueda, David Ahmad, Michael Dobby, Orla Cottingham, Bianca Tranter, Anthony J. Abraham, Michael McKenna, Maurice Flitcroft, Mike Capozzola
Synopsis – What to Expect from “The Phantom of the Open”
The Phantom of the Open is a thrilling sci-fi adventure set in a future where a mysterious entity has taken over the world’s most popular virtual reality game, Open. Players from all around the world are drawn to the game, eager to compete in its ever-changing challenges and explore its vast and mysterious world.
The story follows a group of friends, led by the daring and reckless Jack, as they take on the challenge of Open in order to save their world. As they explore the game, they quickly realize that something sinister is at work. With the help of a mysterious hacker, they must uncover the truth behind the game and its mysterious creator.
As they battle their way through the game, they come face to face with the Phantom, a powerful entity that controls the game and its players. The group must use their skills and ingenuity to outwit the Phantom and save their world from destruction.
The Phantom of the Open is an action-packed ride filled with mystery, suspense, and excitement. With an all-star cast and cutting-edge special effects, this movie is sure to be a hit with gamers and moviegoers alike.
Where to Watch “The Phantom of the Open”
If you are wondering where to watch “The Phantom of the Open”?
Here are the platforms that are currently streaming “The Phantom of the Open” :
Note: The Justwatch widget detects your country and shows which streaming services have the title available. If no services are listed, it’s either because:
- The movie is not streaming in your country – Justwatch checks which platforms have the rights to show the title in your region.
- The movie is not actually streaming on any streaming platform – Justwatch checks all major streaming platforms, but some titles may not be available on any service.
The easy way to find out if it is blocked in your region is to use a VPN.
How to Use a VPN to Access More Titles
Here’s how you can use a VPN to watch “The Phantom of the Open” or any other title from anywhere in the world:
- Download and install a VPN app on your device. We recommend CyberGhostVPN or NordVPN.
- Connect to a server in another country where the title might be available. For example, try connecting to a US server.
- Check JustWatch again. It will now show services available in that country.
- Pick a streaming service and enjoy the title! The VPN encrypts your traffic so that it appears you’re in that country.
Using a VPN gives you access to more titles and lets you bypass geographic restrictions. Just connect to a different country and you can stream shows worldwide!
For a limited time, you can get CyberGhostVPN for 82% off and NordVPN for 63% off!
Both VPNs come with a 30-day money-back guarantee, so you can try them risk-free. With the discount, CyberGhostVPN is as little as $2.15/month and NordVPN is just $3.30/month.
Take advantage of these low prices to unlock more content and browse securely!
Recommended Movies similar to The Phantom of the Open