- Status: Released
- Movie Tagline: What kind of freakazoid would let someone hunt him just for $50.000… Next question.
- Genres: Action, Comedy
- Release Date: 1997-02-07
- Runtime: 82.0 min
- Budget: $17.0 million
- Revenue: Not Available
- Production Companies: TriStar Pictures, The Bubble Factory
Cast & Crew
John Leguizamo, Jeffrey Jones, Edoardo Ballerini, Freddy Rodríguez, Tammy Townsend, Aries Spears, Joe Morton, Charles Hallahan, Pat Skipper, Les Lannom, Tom McCleister, Ivonne Coll, Judyann Elder, Yau, Gene Chan, Yelba Osorio, David Bar Katz, Will Potter, Jim Lau, Barry Mizerski, Kristian de la Osa, John Wilkie
Synopsis – What to Expect from “The Pest”
The Pest is a 1997 comedy film starring John Leguizamo as Pestario “Pest” Vargas, a con artist and hustler from Miami who is on the run from a loan shark. He is hired by a shady businessman to be the “pest” at a party, but soon finds himself in the middle of a kidnapping plot.
The film begins with Pest, a street-smart hustler from Miami, trying to scam some money from a loan shark. When the loan shark catches him in the act, Pest is forced to flee, and he ends up in Miami Beach. There, he meets a shady businessman who has a proposition for him. He wants Pest to be the “pest” at a party he’s throwing, and in return, he’ll pay Pest a hefty sum of money.
Pest reluctantly agrees and goes to the party, where he finds himself in the middle of a kidnapping plot. It turns out that the businessman is actually a mobster, and he’s using the party as a cover to kidnap a wealthy industrialist’s daughter. Pest finds himself in the middle of the action, and he must use all of his street smarts and hustling skills to save the day.
The Pest is an action-packed comedy that follows Pest as he attempts to outsmart the mobsters and save the day. Along the way, he meets a variety of colorful characters and
Where to Watch “The Pest”
If you are wondering where to watch “The Pest”?
Here are the platforms that are currently streaming “The Pest” :
Note: The Justwatch widget detects your country and shows which streaming services have the title available. If no services are listed, it’s either because:
- The movie is not streaming in your country – Justwatch checks which platforms have the rights to show the title in your region.
- The movie is not actually streaming on any streaming platform – Justwatch checks all major streaming platforms, but some titles may not be available on any service.
The easy way to find out if it is blocked in your region is to use a VPN.
How to Use a VPN to Access More Titles
Here’s how you can use a VPN to watch “The Pest” or any other title from anywhere in the world:
- Download and install a VPN app on your device. We recommend CyberGhostVPN or NordVPN.
- Connect to a server in another country where the title might be available. For example, try connecting to a US server.
- Check JustWatch again. It will now show services available in that country.
- Pick a streaming service and enjoy the title! The VPN encrypts your traffic so that it appears you’re in that country.
Using a VPN gives you access to more titles and lets you bypass geographic restrictions. Just connect to a different country and you can stream shows worldwide!
For a limited time, you can get CyberGhostVPN for 82% off and NordVPN for 63% off!
Both VPNs come with a 30-day money-back guarantee, so you can try them risk-free. With the discount, CyberGhostVPN is as little as $2.15/month and NordVPN is just $3.30/month.
Take advantage of these low prices to unlock more content and browse securely!
Recommended Movies similar to The Pest