- Status: Released
- Movie Tagline: FIRST ‘The Land That Time Forgot’. THEN ‘At The Earth’s Core’. NOW a fantastic incredible world of savage mystery…
- Genres: Adventure, Fantasy, Science Fiction
- Release Date: 1977-07-06
- Runtime: 90.0 min
- Budget: Not Available
- Revenue: Not Available
- Production Companies: Amicus Productions, American International Pictures
Cast & Crew
Patrick Wayne, Doug McClure, Sarah Douglas, Dana Gillespie, Thorley Walters, Shane Rimmer, Tony Britton, John Hallam, David Prowse, Milton Reid, Kiran Shah, Richard LeParmentier, Jimmy Ray, Tony McHale
Synopsis – What to Expect from “The People That Time Forgot”
The People That Time Forgot is a 1977 adventure movie directed by Kevin Connor. It is based on the novel of the same name by Edgar Rice Burroughs.
The story follows a group of adventurers and scientists who travel to a remote island in the South Pacific in search of a lost world populated by dinosaurs and primitive humans. Led by the intrepid Bowen Tyler (Patrick Wayne), the group is quickly ambushed by a tribe of primitive humans and forced to flee.
In their travels, they discover a lost world filled with dinosaurs, giant lizards, and primitive humans. They also discover the secret of the island, that it is actually a landmass from the prehistoric past, trapped in a time warp.
The group soon finds themselves in a struggle for survival against the dinosaurs and primitive humans that inhabit the island. With the help of a mysterious cave-dwelling man (Doug McClure), they must find a way to escape the island before they become trapped in the past forever.
The People That Time Forgot is an exciting adventure filled with action, suspense, and plenty of dinosaurs. It is a thrilling journey into a lost world and a reminder of what the Earth looked like millions of years ago.
Where to Watch “The People That Time Forgot”
If you are wondering where to watch “The People That Time Forgot”?
Here are the platforms that are currently streaming “The People That Time Forgot” :
Note: The Justwatch widget detects your country and shows which streaming services have the title available. If no services are listed, it’s either because:
- The movie is not streaming in your country – Justwatch checks which platforms have the rights to show the title in your region.
- The movie is not actually streaming on any streaming platform – Justwatch checks all major streaming platforms, but some titles may not be available on any service.
The easy way to find out if it is blocked in your region is to use a VPN.
How to Use a VPN to Access More Titles
Here’s how you can use a VPN to watch “The People That Time Forgot” or any other title from anywhere in the world:
- Download and install a VPN app on your device. We recommend CyberGhostVPN or NordVPN.
- Connect to a server in another country where the title might be available. For example, try connecting to a US server.
- Check JustWatch again. It will now show services available in that country.
- Pick a streaming service and enjoy the title! The VPN encrypts your traffic so that it appears you’re in that country.
Using a VPN gives you access to more titles and lets you bypass geographic restrictions. Just connect to a different country and you can stream shows worldwide!
For a limited time, you can get CyberGhostVPN for 82% off and NordVPN for 63% off!
Both VPNs come with a 30-day money-back guarantee, so you can try them risk-free. With the discount, CyberGhostVPN is as little as $2.15/month and NordVPN is just $3.30/month.
Take advantage of these low prices to unlock more content and browse securely!
Recommended Movies similar to The People That Time Forgot