- Status: Released
- Movie Tagline: Based on the hit Broadway musical, featuring the choreography of Bob Fosse.
- Genres: Comedy, Music
- Release Date: 1957-08-29
- Runtime: 101.0 min
- Budget: Not Available
- Revenue: Not Available
- Production Companies: Warner Bros. Pictures
Cast & Crew
Doris Day, John Raitt, Carol Haney, Eddie Foy Jr.-Reta Shaw, Barbara Nichols, Thelma Pelish, Jack Straw, Ralph Dunn, Larri Thomas, Owen Martin, Jackie Kelk, Ralph W. Chambers, Mary Stanton, Buzz Miller, Kenneth LeRoy, Rodney Bieber, Buddy Bryan, Florine Carlan, Beth Carter, Fred Curt, Drusilla Davis, Harvey Evans, William A. Forester, Franklyn Fox, Alex Goudovitch, Otis Griffith, Jack Henderson, Michael Jeffers, Kathy Marlowe, Gregor Momdjian, Charles Owens, Howard Parker, Frank Radcliffe, Jack Regas, Dolores Starr, David Swain, Larri Thomas, Fred Villani, Ralph Volkie, Marc Wilder
Synopsis – What to Expect from “The Pajama Game”
The Pajama Game is a 1957 musical comedy starring Doris Day and John Raitt. It tells the story of the workers at the Sleep-Tite Pajama Factory, who are demanding a seven-and-a-half cent raise. The conflict between management and workers is personified in the battle of wills between the new superintendent, Sid Sorokin (John Raitt), and the leader of the union grievance committee, Babe Williams (Doris Day).
Babe and Sid are immediately attracted to each other, but their relationship is complicated by the fact that they are on opposite sides of the labor dispute. As the situation at the factory grows more contentious, they must decide whether their love is worth risking their respective positions.
The workers eventually go on strike, and Babe and Sid must work together to find a compromise that will satisfy both management and labor. As they struggle to negotiate an agreement, they grow closer and find themselves falling in love.
The movie culminates with a musical number at the union rally, where the workers and management finally come together to celebrate the agreement they have reached. As the movie ends, Babe and Sid finally admit their love for one another and embrace.
Where to Watch “The Pajama Game”
If you are wondering where to watch “The Pajama Game”?
Here are the platforms that are currently streaming “The Pajama Game” :
Note: The Justwatch widget detects your country and shows which streaming services have the title available. If no services are listed, it’s either because:
- The movie is not streaming in your country – Justwatch checks which platforms have the rights to show the title in your region.
- The movie is not actually streaming on any streaming platform – Justwatch checks all major streaming platforms, but some titles may not be available on any service.
The easy way to find out if it is blocked in your region is to use a VPN.
How to Use a VPN to Access More Titles
Here’s how you can use a VPN to watch “The Pajama Game” or any other title from anywhere in the world:
- Download and install a VPN app on your device. We recommend CyberGhostVPN or NordVPN.
- Connect to a server in another country where the title might be available. For example, try connecting to a US server.
- Check JustWatch again. It will now show services available in that country.
- Pick a streaming service and enjoy the title! The VPN encrypts your traffic so that it appears you’re in that country.
Using a VPN gives you access to more titles and lets you bypass geographic restrictions. Just connect to a different country and you can stream shows worldwide!
For a limited time, you can get CyberGhostVPN for 82% off and NordVPN for 63% off!
Both VPNs come with a 30-day money-back guarantee, so you can try them risk-free. With the discount, CyberGhostVPN is as little as $2.15/month and NordVPN is just $3.30/month.
Take advantage of these low prices to unlock more content and browse securely!
Recommended Movies similar to The Pajama Game