- Status: Released
- Movie Tagline: They fell in love 24 years ago… and in the next 24 hours, they’ll remember why.
- Genres: Comedy
- Release Date: 1999-04-02
- Runtime: 90.0 min
- Budget: $75.0 million
- Revenue: $29.0 million
- Production Companies: Paramount, Cherry Alley Productions
Cast & Crew
Steve Martin, Goldie Hawn, John Cleese, Mark McKinney, Jessica Cauffiel, Charlie Dell, Tom Riis Farrell, Cynthia Nixon, Josh Mostel, Anne Haney, Carlease Burke, Oliver Hudson
Synopsis – What to Expect from “The Out-of-Towners”
The Out-of-Towners is a 1999 American comedy film starring Steve Martin and Goldie Hawn. The film follows Henry and Nancy Clark, a married couple from Ohio, as they travel to New York City for a job interview.
The movie begins with Henry and Nancy Clark, an Ohio couple, packing up their belongings to travel to New York City for a job interview. Henry is a successful businessman, but he is laid off from his job and is looking for a new opportunity. The couple is optimistic about the interview, but they are soon met with a series of unfortunate events.
First, their car breaks down on the way to the city. Then, their flight is delayed and they miss their interview. They are forced to spend the night in a seedy hotel. The next day, they are unable to find a place to stay, and eventually end up in a homeless shelter.
The couple continues to face a series of misfortunes, including a mugging, a fire, and a broken elevator. Despite all of these obstacles, Henry and Nancy remain determined to make it to their interview. Along the way, they meet some interesting characters, including a homeless man, a street performer, and a cab driver.
Finally, after a long and arduous journey, Henry and Nancy make it to their interview. Unfortunately, the job has already been filled. However, the couple’s determination and resilience have earned them the respect
Where to Watch “The Out-of-Towners”
If you are wondering where to watch “The Out-of-Towners”?
Here are the platforms that are currently streaming “The Out-of-Towners” :
Note: The Justwatch widget detects your country and shows which streaming services have the title available. If no services are listed, it’s either because:
- The movie is not streaming in your country – Justwatch checks which platforms have the rights to show the title in your region.
- The movie is not actually streaming on any streaming platform – Justwatch checks all major streaming platforms, but some titles may not be available on any service.
The easy way to find out if it is blocked in your region is to use a VPN.
How to Use a VPN to Access More Titles
Here’s how you can use a VPN to watch “The Out-of-Towners” or any other title from anywhere in the world:
- Download and install a VPN app on your device. We recommend CyberGhostVPN or NordVPN.
- Connect to a server in another country where the title might be available. For example, try connecting to a US server.
- Check JustWatch again. It will now show services available in that country.
- Pick a streaming service and enjoy the title! The VPN encrypts your traffic so that it appears you’re in that country.
Using a VPN gives you access to more titles and lets you bypass geographic restrictions. Just connect to a different country and you can stream shows worldwide!
For a limited time, you can get CyberGhostVPN for 82% off and NordVPN for 63% off!
Both VPNs come with a 30-day money-back guarantee, so you can try them risk-free. With the discount, CyberGhostVPN is as little as $2.15/month and NordVPN is just $3.30/month.
Take advantage of these low prices to unlock more content and browse securely!
Recommended Movies similar to The Out-of-Towners