- Status: Released
- Movie Tagline: Cross Her Heart and Hope to Die
- Genres: Horror
- Release Date: 2011-05-05
- Runtime: 88.0 min
- Budget: Not Available
- Revenue: Not Available
- Production Companies: La Luna Entertainment, Out of Body Films
Cast & Crew
Justin Armstrong, Swisyzinna, Carson Underwood, Eric Window, David Clark, Leah Diaz, Miranda Martinez
Synopsis – What to Expect from “The Ouija Experiment”
The Ouija Experiment is a horror movie released in 2011. It follows a group of college students who decide to conduct a Ouija board experiment as part of a psychology class assignment.
The group of students travel to an abandoned house, the site of a grisly murder, to conduct the experiment. They set up the Ouija board and begin to ask questions. However, they soon realize that they have opened a portal to the spirit world and unleashed a powerful force.
The students are terrorized by the haunting presence of a vengeful spirit. They must try to close the portal before the spirit can cause further harm. As the students battle the spirit, they must also confront their own fears and insecurities.
The Ouija Experiment is a thrilling and suspenseful horror movie that will keep you on the edge of your seat. The movie contains a mix of horror and drama as the students must confront their own fears and weaknesses in order to survive.
Where to Watch “The Ouija Experiment”
If you are wondering where to watch “The Ouija Experiment”?
Here are the platforms that are currently streaming “The Ouija Experiment” :
Note: The Justwatch widget detects your country and shows which streaming services have the title available. If no services are listed, it’s either because:
- The movie is not streaming in your country – Justwatch checks which platforms have the rights to show the title in your region.
- The movie is not actually streaming on any streaming platform – Justwatch checks all major streaming platforms, but some titles may not be available on any service.
The easy way to find out if it is blocked in your region is to use a VPN.
How to Use a VPN to Access More Titles
Here’s how you can use a VPN to watch “The Ouija Experiment” or any other title from anywhere in the world:
- Download and install a VPN app on your device. We recommend CyberGhostVPN or NordVPN.
- Connect to a server in another country where the title might be available. For example, try connecting to a US server.
- Check JustWatch again. It will now show services available in that country.
- Pick a streaming service and enjoy the title! The VPN encrypts your traffic so that it appears you’re in that country.
Using a VPN gives you access to more titles and lets you bypass geographic restrictions. Just connect to a different country and you can stream shows worldwide!
For a limited time, you can get CyberGhostVPN for 82% off and NordVPN for 63% off!
Both VPNs come with a 30-day money-back guarantee, so you can try them risk-free. With the discount, CyberGhostVPN is as little as $2.15/month and NordVPN is just $3.30/month.
Take advantage of these low prices to unlock more content and browse securely!
Recommended Movies similar to The Ouija Experiment