- Status: Released
- Movie Tagline: Love makes everything possible.
- Genres: Drama
- Release Date: 2010-10-28
- Runtime: 98.0 min
- Budget: $30.0 million
- Revenue: $1.5 million
- Production Companies: Handsomecharlie Films, Marc Platt Productions, Is or Isn’t Entertainment
Cast & Crew
Natalie Portman, Scott Cohen, Charlie Tahan, Lauren Ambrose, Lisa Kudrow, Michael Cristofer, Debra Monk, Elizabeth Marvel, Anthony Rapp, Mona Fastvold, Kendra Kassebaum, Mary Joy, Maria Dizzia, Ira Hawkins, Daisy Tahan, Natalia Volkodaeva
Synopsis – What to Expect from “The Other Woman”
The Other Woman is a 2010 romantic comedy film directed by Don Roos and starring Natalie Portman, Scott Cohen, Lisa Kudrow, and Charles Durning. The story follows Emilia (Portman), a young woman who is struggling to make ends meet as a waitress in an upscale restaurant. She is in love with her married boss, Jack (Cohen), who is also the father of her best friend, Molly (Kudrow).
When Emilia discovers that Jack is having an affair with another woman, she is determined to break them up and win Jack’s heart for herself. She sets out to find the other woman, whom she eventually discovers is a successful businesswoman named Carly (Durning). Emilia then sets out to sabotage Carly’s life, while also trying to win Jack’s affections.
The film follows Emilia as she goes to extreme lengths to get Jack back, including lying, stealing, and even breaking into Carly’s home. Along the way, she discovers that Jack is not the man she thought he was and that Carly is not as perfect as she appears to be. In the end, Emilia must decide if she is willing to sacrifice her own happiness in order to save her relationship with Jack.
The Other Woman is a lighthearted, romantic comedy that follows Emilia’s journey of self-discovery and love. It is a heartwarming story that will make you laugh, cry, and cheer for the
Where to Watch “The Other Woman”
If you are wondering where to watch “The Other Woman”?
Here are the platforms that are currently streaming “The Other Woman” :
Note: The Justwatch widget detects your country and shows which streaming services have the title available. If no services are listed, it’s either because:
- The movie is not streaming in your country – Justwatch checks which platforms have the rights to show the title in your region.
- The movie is not actually streaming on any streaming platform – Justwatch checks all major streaming platforms, but some titles may not be available on any service.
The easy way to find out if it is blocked in your region is to use a VPN.
How to Use a VPN to Access More Titles
Here’s how you can use a VPN to watch “The Other Woman” or any other title from anywhere in the world:
- Download and install a VPN app on your device. We recommend CyberGhostVPN or NordVPN.
- Connect to a server in another country where the title might be available. For example, try connecting to a US server.
- Check JustWatch again. It will now show services available in that country.
- Pick a streaming service and enjoy the title! The VPN encrypts your traffic so that it appears you’re in that country.
Using a VPN gives you access to more titles and lets you bypass geographic restrictions. Just connect to a different country and you can stream shows worldwide!
For a limited time, you can get CyberGhostVPN for 82% off and NordVPN for 63% off!
Both VPNs come with a 30-day money-back guarantee, so you can try them risk-free. With the discount, CyberGhostVPN is as little as $2.15/month and NordVPN is just $3.30/month.
Take advantage of these low prices to unlock more content and browse securely!
Recommended Movies similar to The Other Woman