- Status: Released
- Movie Tagline: It’s about to get juicy.
- Genres: Comedy, Romance, Drama
- Release Date: 2011-09-09
- Runtime: 90.0 min
- Budget: $7.0 million
- Revenue: $1.9 million
- Production Companies: Likely Story, ATO Pictures, Olympus Pictures
Cast & Crew
Leighton Meester, Hugh Laurie, Alia Shawkat, Allison Janney, Catherine Keener, Adam Brody, Oliver Platt, Ian Helfer, Marceline Hugot, Curtis McClarin, Jay Reiss, Sarah Saltzberg, Aya Cash, Sam Rosen, Hoon Lee, Heidi Kristoffer, Arthur Anderson, Damian Young, Betsy Aidem, Paul Fears, Tim Guinee, Mando Alvarado, John Dossett, John Srednicki
Synopsis – What to Expect from “The Oranges”
The Oranges is a romantic comedy-drama that follows the lives of two suburban New Jersey families who have been close friends for years. The Ostroffs and the Wallings have been inseparable since their children, David (Adam Brody) and Vanessa (Alia Shawkat), were born.
When David returns home from college for the holidays, he brings a surprise guest: his new girlfriend, Nina (Leighton Meester). Nina is the daughter of a wealthy family and a bit of an outsider in the Ostroff-Walling circle. She’s also twenty-one years younger than David’s father, Terry (Hugh Laurie).
The two families are shocked, but quickly accept Nina into their lives. However, as the holidays progress, the relationships between the families become strained as old tensions resurface and the secrets of the past are revealed.
Nina’s presence brings out the best and worst in each of the characters, exposing a web of lies, secrets, and betrayals that have been hidden for years. As the families grapple with the truth, they must find a way to repair their relationships and move forward.
The Oranges is a heartwarming and humorous look at the complexities of family dynamics and the power of love and forgiveness.
Where to Watch “The Oranges”
If you are wondering where to watch “The Oranges”?
Here are the platforms that are currently streaming “The Oranges” :
Note: The Justwatch widget detects your country and shows which streaming services have the title available. If no services are listed, it’s either because:
- The movie is not streaming in your country – Justwatch checks which platforms have the rights to show the title in your region.
- The movie is not actually streaming on any streaming platform – Justwatch checks all major streaming platforms, but some titles may not be available on any service.
The easy way to find out if it is blocked in your region is to use a VPN.
How to Use a VPN to Access More Titles
Here’s how you can use a VPN to watch “The Oranges” or any other title from anywhere in the world:
- Download and install a VPN app on your device. We recommend CyberGhostVPN or NordVPN.
- Connect to a server in another country where the title might be available. For example, try connecting to a US server.
- Check JustWatch again. It will now show services available in that country.
- Pick a streaming service and enjoy the title! The VPN encrypts your traffic so that it appears you’re in that country.
Using a VPN gives you access to more titles and lets you bypass geographic restrictions. Just connect to a different country and you can stream shows worldwide!
For a limited time, you can get CyberGhostVPN for 82% off and NordVPN for 63% off!
Both VPNs come with a 30-day money-back guarantee, so you can try them risk-free. With the discount, CyberGhostVPN is as little as $2.15/month and NordVPN is just $3.30/month.
Take advantage of these low prices to unlock more content and browse securely!
Recommended Movies similar to The Oranges