- Status: Released
- Movie Tagline: He’s a force of nature.
- Genres: Fantasy, Drama, Comedy, Family
- Release Date: 2012-08-15
- Runtime: 105.0 min
- Budget: $25.0 million
- Revenue: $56.0 million
- Production Companies: Walt Disney Pictures
Cast & Crew
Jennifer Garner, Joel Edgerton, Ron Livingston, Rosemarie DeWitt, CJ Adams, Patrick Brouder, Chan Creswell, William J. Harrison, Odeya Rush, Shohreh Aghdashloo, David Morse, M. Emmet Walsh, Lois Smith, Dianne Wiest, James Rebhorn, Common, Lin, Manuel Miranda, Shimei Bailey, Michael Arden, Rhoda Griffis, Karan Kendrick, Kendall Ryan Sanders, Judy Langford, Michael Beasley, Cullen Moss, Gene Jones, Jason Davis, Lucy Gebhardt, Sharon Conley, Dorothy Vollmer, Dwayne Boyd, Mattie Liptak, Jay Freer, Tim Ware, Susan Bruce, Tara Lee, Joe Crosson, Tim Guinee, Shaun O’Banion
Synopsis – What to Expect from “The Odd Life of Timothy Green”
The Odd Life of Timothy Green is a 2012 family drama directed by Peter Hedges and starring Jennifer Garner, Joel Edgerton, CJ Adams and Rosemarie DeWitt. The film follows the story of Cindy and Jim Green, a married couple who are unable to conceive a child. Desperate for a child, the couple write down all the traits they wish their child would have and bury them in their garden. One night, a mysterious child named Timothy appears in their home and the couple soon discover that he is their wish come true.
Timothy is an extraordinary ten-year-old boy who has leaves growing from his ankles and a magical ability to bring out the best in everyone he meets. He quickly bonds with the Green family and helps them to reconnect with each other and find joy in life. He also helps Cindy and Jim to find success in their careers and to appreciate the small moments in life.
However, Timothy is not the typical child and is not meant to stay with the Green family forever. As his time with them draws to a close, the family must learn to accept and embrace Timothy’s unique gifts and to be grateful for the time they have spent together. In the end, the Green family learns to appreciate the beauty of life and to cherish the moments they have together.
Where to Watch “The Odd Life of Timothy Green”
If you are wondering where to watch “The Odd Life of Timothy Green”?
Here are the platforms that are currently streaming “The Odd Life of Timothy Green” :
Note: The Justwatch widget detects your country and shows which streaming services have the title available. If no services are listed, it’s either because:
- The movie is not streaming in your country – Justwatch checks which platforms have the rights to show the title in your region.
- The movie is not actually streaming on any streaming platform – Justwatch checks all major streaming platforms, but some titles may not be available on any service.
The easy way to find out if it is blocked in your region is to use a VPN.
How to Use a VPN to Access More Titles
Here’s how you can use a VPN to watch “The Odd Life of Timothy Green” or any other title from anywhere in the world:
- Download and install a VPN app on your device. We recommend CyberGhostVPN or NordVPN.
- Connect to a server in another country where the title might be available. For example, try connecting to a US server.
- Check JustWatch again. It will now show services available in that country.
- Pick a streaming service and enjoy the title! The VPN encrypts your traffic so that it appears you’re in that country.
Using a VPN gives you access to more titles and lets you bypass geographic restrictions. Just connect to a different country and you can stream shows worldwide!
For a limited time, you can get CyberGhostVPN for 82% off and NordVPN for 63% off!
Both VPNs come with a 30-day money-back guarantee, so you can try them risk-free. With the discount, CyberGhostVPN is as little as $2.15/month and NordVPN is just $3.30/month.
Take advantage of these low prices to unlock more content and browse securely!
Recommended Movies similar to The Odd Life of Timothy Green