- Status: Released
- Movie Tagline: The picture about the Marabunta!
- Genres: Action, Adventure, Drama, Romance
- Release Date: 1954-03-03
- Runtime: 95.0 min
- Budget: Not Available
- Revenue: Not Available
- Production Companies: Paramount
Cast & Crew
Eleanor Parker, Charlton Heston, Abraham Sofaer, William Conrad, Romo Vincent, Douglas Fowley, John Dierkes, Leonard Strong, Norma Calderón
Synopsis – What to Expect from “The Naked Jungle”
The Naked Jungle is a 1954 American adventure-drama film directed by Byron Haskin and starring Charlton Heston and Eleanor Parker. The film is based on the novel Leiningen Versus the Ants by Carl Stephenson.
The story follows Christopher Leiningen (Heston), a plantation owner in South America who is determined to protect his land from a massive army of marauding ants. When the ants threaten to overrun the plantation, Leiningen is forced to confront them head-on in a desperate attempt to save his land and his people.
The film opens with Leiningen receiving a letter from his plantation foreman, informing him of the impending ant invasion. Leiningen is determined to protect his land, and he sets about constructing a massive irrigation ditch to keep the ants away. He recruits the help of a local engineer, and together they build an elaborate system of dikes and dams to contain the ants.
Meanwhile, Leiningen’s wife, Joanna (Parker), is struggling to adjust to life in the jungle. She is homesick and fearful of the dangers of the jungle, and her relationship with her husband is strained.
As the ants continue to approach, Leiningen and Joanna must confront their fears and work together to save the plantation. Leiningen comes up with a daring plan to use fire to drive the ants away, but the plan is dangerous and could potentially destroy the plantation. With the
Where to Watch “The Naked Jungle”
If you are wondering where to watch “The Naked Jungle”?
Here are the platforms that are currently streaming “The Naked Jungle” :
Note: The Justwatch widget detects your country and shows which streaming services have the title available. If no services are listed, it’s either because:
- The movie is not streaming in your country – Justwatch checks which platforms have the rights to show the title in your region.
- The movie is not actually streaming on any streaming platform – Justwatch checks all major streaming platforms, but some titles may not be available on any service.
The easy way to find out if it is blocked in your region is to use a VPN.
How to Use a VPN to Access More Titles
Here’s how you can use a VPN to watch “The Naked Jungle” or any other title from anywhere in the world:
- Download and install a VPN app on your device. We recommend CyberGhostVPN or NordVPN.
- Connect to a server in another country where the title might be available. For example, try connecting to a US server.
- Check JustWatch again. It will now show services available in that country.
- Pick a streaming service and enjoy the title! The VPN encrypts your traffic so that it appears you’re in that country.
Using a VPN gives you access to more titles and lets you bypass geographic restrictions. Just connect to a different country and you can stream shows worldwide!
For a limited time, you can get CyberGhostVPN for 82% off and NordVPN for 63% off!
Both VPNs come with a 30-day money-back guarantee, so you can try them risk-free. With the discount, CyberGhostVPN is as little as $2.15/month and NordVPN is just $3.30/month.
Take advantage of these low prices to unlock more content and browse securely!
Recommended Movies similar to The Naked Jungle