- Status: Released
- Movie Tagline:
- Genres: Drama
- Release Date: 2019-03-15
- Runtime: 96.0 min
- Budget: Not Available
- Revenue: $1.1 million
- Production Companies: Canal+-CNC, France 3 Cinéma, France Télévisions, Nexus Factory, Focus Features, Ciné+-uMedia, uFund, Légende Films, Ad Vitam Production, Nevada State, Nevada State
Cast & Crew
Matthias Schoenaerts, Jason Mitchell, Gideon Adlon, Connie Britton, Bruce Dern, Josh Stewart, Noel Gugliemi, Thomas Smittle, Santina Muha, Kelly Richardson, Heath Hensley, John Logsdon, Jasmeet Baduwalia
Synopsis – What to Expect from “The Mustang”
The Mustang is a 2019 drama film directed by Laure de Clermont-Tonnerre and starring Matthias Schoenaerts, Jason Mitchell, and Gideon Adlon.
The Mustang tells the story of Roman Coleman, a convict in a Nevada prison who has been hardened by a life of violence and anger. When he is selected to participate in an experimental rehabilitation program involving the training of wild mustangs, Roman is initially resistant. However, as he slowly begins to connect with the horses, he is able to confront his violent past and find a new purpose in life.
The film follows Roman as he learns to trust the horses and himself. With the help of a prison guard and a veteran horse trainer, Roman begins to develop a bond with the mustangs, eventually learning to break them and ride them. As he grows more confident, he is able to confront his past and find peace.
Despite the opposition of the other inmates and the prison staff, Roman is determined to make the most of his opportunity. With the help of his newfound friends, Roman learns to trust himself and the horses, and begins to look forward to a future beyond the prison walls.
The Mustang is a powerful and moving story of redemption and hope, and a testament to the power of the human spirit.
Where to Watch “The Mustang”
If you are wondering where to watch “The Mustang”?
Here are the platforms that are currently streaming “The Mustang” :
Note: The Justwatch widget detects your country and shows which streaming services have the title available. If no services are listed, it’s either because:
- The movie is not streaming in your country – Justwatch checks which platforms have the rights to show the title in your region.
- The movie is not actually streaming on any streaming platform – Justwatch checks all major streaming platforms, but some titles may not be available on any service.
The easy way to find out if it is blocked in your region is to use a VPN.
How to Use a VPN to Access More Titles
Here’s how you can use a VPN to watch “The Mustang” or any other title from anywhere in the world:
- Download and install a VPN app on your device. We recommend CyberGhostVPN or NordVPN.
- Connect to a server in another country where the title might be available. For example, try connecting to a US server.
- Check JustWatch again. It will now show services available in that country.
- Pick a streaming service and enjoy the title! The VPN encrypts your traffic so that it appears you’re in that country.
Using a VPN gives you access to more titles and lets you bypass geographic restrictions. Just connect to a different country and you can stream shows worldwide!
For a limited time, you can get CyberGhostVPN for 82% off and NordVPN for 63% off!
Both VPNs come with a 30-day money-back guarantee, so you can try them risk-free. With the discount, CyberGhostVPN is as little as $2.15/month and NordVPN is just $3.30/month.
Take advantage of these low prices to unlock more content and browse securely!
Recommended Movies similar to The Mustang