- Status: Released
- Movie Tagline: You’ll meet some interesting people and hear some great songs at the Monster Club
- Genres: Comedy, Horror
- Release Date: 1981-04-11
- Runtime: 104.0 min
- Budget: Not Available
- Revenue: Not Available
- Production Companies: Amicus Productions
Cast & Crew
Vincent Price, John Carradine, Donald Pleasence, Stuart Whitman, Britt Ekland, Richard Johnson, Anthony Steel, Warren Saire, Barbara Kellerman, Simon Ward, James Laurenson, Anthony Valentine, Patrick Magee, Roger Sloman, Fran Fullenwider, Geoffrey Bayldon, Pat Roach, Lesley Dunlop, B. A. Robertson, Suzanna Willis, Neil McCarthy, Liz Smith, Tony Clarkin, Prentis Hancock, Sean Barry, Weske, Vic Tablian, John Normington
Synopsis – What to Expect from “The Monster Club”
The Monster Club is a British horror anthology film released in 1981. It follows the story of a group of monsters living in a secluded club in the English countryside.
The film begins with a young man named Rook (John Carradine) visiting the Monster Club, a secret society of monsters living in an old, abandoned building in the English countryside. Inside the club, Rook is introduced to the club’s members, including a vampire, a werewolf, a witch, a mummy, and a host of other creatures.
The club’s leader, the sinister Baron (Vincent Price), reveals that he has a plan to take over the world and enslave humanity. He tells Rook that he must help him by gathering the monsters from around the world to join his cause. Rook reluctantly agrees and sets out on his mission.
Rook soon discovers that the monsters he is gathering are not the only ones who are trying to take over the world. A group of evil scientists, led by Dr. Mabuse (Christopher Lee), are also trying to use their own technology to conquer the world.
Rook and the monsters must join forces to stop Dr. Mabuse and his minions from achieving their plan. In order to do this, they must travel to different parts of the world and find the pieces of a powerful ancient artifact that will help them defeat the evil scientists.
The Monster Club is an exciting and thrilling horror movie
Where to Watch “The Monster Club”
If you are wondering where to watch “The Monster Club”?
Here are the platforms that are currently streaming “The Monster Club” :
Note: The Justwatch widget detects your country and shows which streaming services have the title available. If no services are listed, it’s either because:
- The movie is not streaming in your country – Justwatch checks which platforms have the rights to show the title in your region.
- The movie is not actually streaming on any streaming platform – Justwatch checks all major streaming platforms, but some titles may not be available on any service.
The easy way to find out if it is blocked in your region is to use a VPN.
How to Use a VPN to Access More Titles
Here’s how you can use a VPN to watch “The Monster Club” or any other title from anywhere in the world:
- Download and install a VPN app on your device. We recommend CyberGhostVPN or NordVPN.
- Connect to a server in another country where the title might be available. For example, try connecting to a US server.
- Check JustWatch again. It will now show services available in that country.
- Pick a streaming service and enjoy the title! The VPN encrypts your traffic so that it appears you’re in that country.
Using a VPN gives you access to more titles and lets you bypass geographic restrictions. Just connect to a different country and you can stream shows worldwide!
For a limited time, you can get CyberGhostVPN for 82% off and NordVPN for 63% off!
Both VPNs come with a 30-day money-back guarantee, so you can try them risk-free. With the discount, CyberGhostVPN is as little as $2.15/month and NordVPN is just $3.30/month.
Take advantage of these low prices to unlock more content and browse securely!
Recommended Movies similar to The Monster Club