- Status: Released
- Movie Tagline:
- Genres: Documentary
- Release Date: 2020-10-11
- Runtime: 123.0 min
- Budget: $2.4 million
- Revenue: Not Available
- Production Companies: DR, SVT, BBC, Piraya Film, Electric Parc, Wingman Media
Cast & Crew
Mads Brügger, Alejandro Cao de Benos de Les y Pérez, Ulrich Løvenskjold Larsen, Jim Latrache, Qvortrup, Annie Machon, Hisham Al, Dasouqi, Kim Ryong Chol, Anders Kristensen, Otto Warmbier, Ri Won, Guk
Synopsis – What to Expect from “The Mole: Undercover in North Korea”
The Mole: Undercover in North Korea is a 2020 documentary film that follows the incredible story of a North Korean defector and undercover agent known as “The Mole”. While living in South Korea, The Mole was recruited by the South Korean intelligence agency to go undercover and infiltrate the North Korean government. He was tasked with gathering information and evidence of human rights violations and other crimes committed by the oppressive regime.
The Mole’s mission is a dangerous one, as he risks being discovered and killed at any moment. The film follows him as he travels across North Korea, gathering information and evidence while evading the watchful eyes of the North Korean authorities. Along the way, The Mole encounters many people who are willing to share their stories with him, giving him an inside look at life in North Korea and the harsh realities of the oppressive regime.
The film also follows The Mole as he attempts to smuggle out the evidence he has gathered and deliver it to the South Korean authorities. But as he gets closer to his goal, The Mole discovers that the North Korean government is more powerful and dangerous than he ever imagined. With his life on the line, The Mole must decide whether to continue his mission or abandon it and return home.
The Mole: Undercover in North Korea is a thrilling and heart-wrenching look at what it takes to stand up to an oppressive regime and the personal sacrifices that must be made in order to do so.
Where to Watch “The Mole: Undercover in North Korea”
If you are wondering where to watch “The Mole: Undercover in North Korea”?
Here are the platforms that are currently streaming “The Mole: Undercover in North Korea” :
Note: The Justwatch widget detects your country and shows which streaming services have the title available. If no services are listed, it’s either because:
- The movie is not streaming in your country – Justwatch checks which platforms have the rights to show the title in your region.
- The movie is not actually streaming on any streaming platform – Justwatch checks all major streaming platforms, but some titles may not be available on any service.
The easy way to find out if it is blocked in your region is to use a VPN.
How to Use a VPN to Access More Titles
Here’s how you can use a VPN to watch “The Mole: Undercover in North Korea” or any other title from anywhere in the world:
- Download and install a VPN app on your device. We recommend CyberGhostVPN or NordVPN.
- Connect to a server in another country where the title might be available. For example, try connecting to a US server.
- Check JustWatch again. It will now show services available in that country.
- Pick a streaming service and enjoy the title! The VPN encrypts your traffic so that it appears you’re in that country.
Using a VPN gives you access to more titles and lets you bypass geographic restrictions. Just connect to a different country and you can stream shows worldwide!
For a limited time, you can get CyberGhostVPN for 82% off and NordVPN for 63% off!
Both VPNs come with a 30-day money-back guarantee, so you can try them risk-free. With the discount, CyberGhostVPN is as little as $2.15/month and NordVPN is just $3.30/month.
Take advantage of these low prices to unlock more content and browse securely!
Recommended Movies similar to The Mole: Undercover in North Korea