- Status: Released
- Movie Tagline: Ghouls just want to have fun…
- Genres: Comedy, Horror, TV Movie
- Release Date: 1985-11-01
- Runtime: 94.0 min
- Budget: Not Available
- Revenue: Not Available
- Production Companies: ABC Video Enterprises, Capital Cities, Capital Cities/ABC Video Enterprises Inc.
Cast & Crew
Jonelle Allen, Shari Belafonte, LeVar Burton, Peter DeLuise, Jonna Lee, Kevin McCarthy, Lee Montgomery, Cindy Morgan, Dedee Pfeiffer, Dick Van Patten, Mark Blankfield, Hank Garrett, Sheila Larken, Dennis Redfield, Kurtwood Smith, Wolfman Jack, Bill DeLand, Joe Gieb, Vachik Mangassarian, Mickey Morton, Laura Owens, Adam Myman, Jennifer Shockey, Macaulay Culkin, Scott L. Treger, Ted King, Larry Ludwig, Rebecca Both
Synopsis – What to Expect from “The Midnight Hour”
The Midnight Hour is a 1985 horror-comedy film directed by Jack Bender and starring LeVar Burton, Shari Belafonte-Harper, and Peter DeLuise.
The story centers around a group of teenagers who decide to explore an old abandoned mansion on Halloween night. Little do they know, the mansion was once owned by a powerful witch who cursed the town when she was burned at the stake centuries ago. On this fateful night, the witch’s spirit is resurrected and she sets out to exact her revenge on the town.
The teenagers soon find themselves in the middle of a supernatural battle between the witch and the town’s citizens. As the witch unleashes her dark magic, the group must find a way to stop her before she destroys the town and everyone in it.
The group must battle the witch’s zombie-like minions, a giant spider, and a variety of other supernatural creatures in order to save the town. Along the way, they uncover secrets about the witch’s past and must ultimately confront her in a climactic battle.
The Midnight Hour is a fun and spooky adventure that is sure to entertain viewers of all ages. With plenty of thrills, chills, and laughs, this movie is sure to be a Halloween classic.
Where to Watch “The Midnight Hour”
If you are wondering where to watch “The Midnight Hour”?
Here are the platforms that are currently streaming “The Midnight Hour” :
Note: The Justwatch widget detects your country and shows which streaming services have the title available. If no services are listed, it’s either because:
- The movie is not streaming in your country – Justwatch checks which platforms have the rights to show the title in your region.
- The movie is not actually streaming on any streaming platform – Justwatch checks all major streaming platforms, but some titles may not be available on any service.
The easy way to find out if it is blocked in your region is to use a VPN.
How to Use a VPN to Access More Titles
Here’s how you can use a VPN to watch “The Midnight Hour” or any other title from anywhere in the world:
- Download and install a VPN app on your device. We recommend CyberGhostVPN or NordVPN.
- Connect to a server in another country where the title might be available. For example, try connecting to a US server.
- Check JustWatch again. It will now show services available in that country.
- Pick a streaming service and enjoy the title! The VPN encrypts your traffic so that it appears you’re in that country.
Using a VPN gives you access to more titles and lets you bypass geographic restrictions. Just connect to a different country and you can stream shows worldwide!
For a limited time, you can get CyberGhostVPN for 82% off and NordVPN for 63% off!
Both VPNs come with a 30-day money-back guarantee, so you can try them risk-free. With the discount, CyberGhostVPN is as little as $2.15/month and NordVPN is just $3.30/month.
Take advantage of these low prices to unlock more content and browse securely!
Recommended Movies similar to The Midnight Hour