- Status: Released
- Movie Tagline: Every man has a weakness. For millionaire Charley Pearl she’s blonde, beautiful and loves to say “I do”.
- Genres: Action, Comedy, Romance, Thriller, Drama
- Release Date: 1991-04-05
- Runtime: 116.0 min
- Budget: $26.0 million
- Revenue: $12.5 million
- Production Companies: Permut Presentations, Hollywood Pictures, Silver Screen Partners IV
Cast & Crew
Kim Basinger, Alec Baldwin, Robert Loggia, Elisabeth Shue, Armand Assante, Paul Reiser, Fisher Stevens, Rebecca Staab, Steve Hytner, Peter Dobson, Jeremy Roberts, Tony Longo, Marla Heasley, Melissa Behr
Synopsis – What to Expect from “The Marrying Man”
The Marrying Man is a 1991 romantic comedy starring Alec Baldwin and Kim Basinger. The movie follows the story of two people, Charlie (Baldwin) and Adele (Basinger), who meet and fall in love in Las Vegas.
The movie starts with Charlie, a wealthy playboy, and Adele, a nightclub singer, meeting in a casino. Despite their initial differences, they quickly become attracted to each other and soon get married in Las Vegas.
However, their marriage is tested when Charlie’s wealthy father, Arnold (Paul Reiser), disapproves of the union. He tries to break them up by sending Adele away to a remote island. Charlie follows her and the two decide to elope.
Back in the United States, Charlie and Adele try to make their marriage work, but their different lifestyles and personalities cause them to clash. Despite their differences, they still remain in love with each other.
When Adele’s ex-boyfriend, Jeff (Peter Dobson), shows up and tries to win her back, the couple’s relationship is further tested. Charlie and Adele must decide if their love is strong enough to survive the obstacles they face.
The movie culminates with a series of events that force Charlie and Adele to confront their feelings for each other. Will they be able to stay together or will their love be torn apart? The Marrying Man is a romantic comedy that will leave you
Where to Watch “The Marrying Man”
If you are wondering where to watch “The Marrying Man”?
Here are the platforms that are currently streaming “The Marrying Man” :
Note: The Justwatch widget detects your country and shows which streaming services have the title available. If no services are listed, it’s either because:
- The movie is not streaming in your country – Justwatch checks which platforms have the rights to show the title in your region.
- The movie is not actually streaming on any streaming platform – Justwatch checks all major streaming platforms, but some titles may not be available on any service.
The easy way to find out if it is blocked in your region is to use a VPN.
How to Use a VPN to Access More Titles
Here’s how you can use a VPN to watch “The Marrying Man” or any other title from anywhere in the world:
- Download and install a VPN app on your device. We recommend CyberGhostVPN or NordVPN.
- Connect to a server in another country where the title might be available. For example, try connecting to a US server.
- Check JustWatch again. It will now show services available in that country.
- Pick a streaming service and enjoy the title! The VPN encrypts your traffic so that it appears you’re in that country.
Using a VPN gives you access to more titles and lets you bypass geographic restrictions. Just connect to a different country and you can stream shows worldwide!
For a limited time, you can get CyberGhostVPN for 82% off and NordVPN for 63% off!
Both VPNs come with a 30-day money-back guarantee, so you can try them risk-free. With the discount, CyberGhostVPN is as little as $2.15/month and NordVPN is just $3.30/month.
Take advantage of these low prices to unlock more content and browse securely!
Recommended Movies similar to The Marrying Man