- Status: Released
- Movie Tagline: He’s on a mission so secret, even he doesn’t know about it.
- Genres: Comedy, Thriller, Crime, Action
- Release Date: 1997-11-14
- Runtime: 97.0 min
- Budget: $20.0 million
- Revenue: $13.8 million
- Production Companies: Warner Bros. Pictures, Regency Enterprises, Polar Productions, Taurus Film
Cast & Crew
Bill Murray, Peter Gallagher, Joanne Whalley, Alfred Molina, Richard Wilson, Geraldine James, John Standing, Anna Chancellor, Nicholas Woodeson, Simon Chandler, Cliff Parisi, Dexter Fletcher, John Thomson, Eddie Marsan, Sarah Crowden, Cate Fowler, Terence Harvey, Janet Henfrey, Terry O’Neill, Donald Pickering, Venetia Barrett, Richard Dixon, Barnaby Kay, David Hounslow, Adam Fogerty, Jacqueline Phillips, Andrew Woodall, Maxwell Caulfield, J.E. Freeman, Inday Ba, Mike Justus, Jo Dow
Synopsis – What to Expect from “The Man Who Knew Too Little”
The Man Who Knew Too Little is a 1997 comedy starring Bill Murray as Wallace Ritchie, a bumbling American tourist who travels to London to visit his brother, James (Peter Gallagher). While there, Wallace is mistaken for an undercover agent and is thrown into a world of espionage and international intrigue.
The movie begins with Wallace arriving in London and meeting up with his brother James, who is a businessman. James plans a surprise birthday party for Wallace and invites some of his business associates. Wallace is unaware that the guests are actually a group of international spies and that his brother has been hired to steal a top-secret computer disk.
When Wallace is handed a mysterious package to deliver, he unwittingly becomes involved in the plot. He is soon pursued by a variety of international agents, including the beautiful but deadly Agent 3 (Joanne Whalley). Wallace must stay one step ahead of the spies as he attempts to dodge their bullets and keep the disk safe.
Throughout his adventure, Wallace gets help from a variety of people, including a British cab driver (Rik Mayall) and a mysterious woman named Lydia (Lorraine Bracco). As the story progresses, Wallace discovers his true identity and must use his newfound knowledge to save his brother, the disk, and himself.
The Man Who Knew Too Little is a hilarious and action-packed comedy that will keep you laughing and guessing until the very end. With its witty dialogue and exciting plot twists
Where to Watch “The Man Who Knew Too Little”
If you are wondering where to watch “The Man Who Knew Too Little”?
Here are the platforms that are currently streaming “The Man Who Knew Too Little” :
Note: The Justwatch widget detects your country and shows which streaming services have the title available. If no services are listed, it’s either because:
- The movie is not streaming in your country – Justwatch checks which platforms have the rights to show the title in your region.
- The movie is not actually streaming on any streaming platform – Justwatch checks all major streaming platforms, but some titles may not be available on any service.
The easy way to find out if it is blocked in your region is to use a VPN.
How to Use a VPN to Access More Titles
Here’s how you can use a VPN to watch “The Man Who Knew Too Little” or any other title from anywhere in the world:
- Download and install a VPN app on your device. We recommend CyberGhostVPN or NordVPN.
- Connect to a server in another country where the title might be available. For example, try connecting to a US server.
- Check JustWatch again. It will now show services available in that country.
- Pick a streaming service and enjoy the title! The VPN encrypts your traffic so that it appears you’re in that country.
Using a VPN gives you access to more titles and lets you bypass geographic restrictions. Just connect to a different country and you can stream shows worldwide!
For a limited time, you can get CyberGhostVPN for 82% off and NordVPN for 63% off!
Both VPNs come with a 30-day money-back guarantee, so you can try them risk-free. With the discount, CyberGhostVPN is as little as $2.15/month and NordVPN is just $3.30/month.
Take advantage of these low prices to unlock more content and browse securely!
Recommended Movies similar to The Man Who Knew Too Little