- Status: Released
- Movie Tagline: The man you’ll never forget!
- Genres: Drama, Western
- Release Date: 1955-08-19
- Runtime: 103.0 min
- Budget: Not Available
- Revenue: Not Available
- Production Companies: William Goetz Productions, Columbia Pictures
Cast & Crew
James Stewart, Arthur Kennedy, Donald Crisp, Cathy O’Donnell, Alex Nicol, Aline MacMahon, Wallace Ford, Jack Elam, John War Eagle, James Millican, Gregg Barton, Boyd Stockman, Frank De Kova
Synopsis – What to Expect from “The Man from Laramie”
The Man from Laramie is a 1955 western drama directed by Anthony Mann and starring James Stewart. The film follows Will Lockhart (Stewart), a former cavalry officer who arrives in Coronado, New Mexico to avenge the death of his brother.
Lockhart is immediately met with hostility from the town’s powerful rancher, Alec Waggoman (Donald Crisp), who is determined to keep the town under his control. Lockhart is also met with suspicion from the townsfolk, who fear he may be looking to start trouble.
Lockhart soon discovers that Waggoman is behind the death of his brother, as well as a string of other crimes. He teams up with the local sheriff, Tom Doniphon (Arthur Kennedy), to bring Waggoman to justice.
The two men soon find themselves in a violent conflict with Waggoman and his men, who will stop at nothing to keep their secret hidden. In the end, Lockhart and Doniphon must use their wits and courage to outwit their opponents and bring Waggoman to justice.
The Man from Laramie is an exciting western adventure that follows a man’s quest for justice in a lawless land. With thrilling action sequences and a gripping story, this classic western is sure to entertain.
Where to Watch “The Man from Laramie”
If you are wondering where to watch “The Man from Laramie”?
Here are the platforms that are currently streaming “The Man from Laramie” :
Note: The Justwatch widget detects your country and shows which streaming services have the title available. If no services are listed, it’s either because:
- The movie is not streaming in your country – Justwatch checks which platforms have the rights to show the title in your region.
- The movie is not actually streaming on any streaming platform – Justwatch checks all major streaming platforms, but some titles may not be available on any service.
The easy way to find out if it is blocked in your region is to use a VPN.
How to Use a VPN to Access More Titles
Here’s how you can use a VPN to watch “The Man from Laramie” or any other title from anywhere in the world:
- Download and install a VPN app on your device. We recommend CyberGhostVPN or NordVPN.
- Connect to a server in another country where the title might be available. For example, try connecting to a US server.
- Check JustWatch again. It will now show services available in that country.
- Pick a streaming service and enjoy the title! The VPN encrypts your traffic so that it appears you’re in that country.
Using a VPN gives you access to more titles and lets you bypass geographic restrictions. Just connect to a different country and you can stream shows worldwide!
For a limited time, you can get CyberGhostVPN for 82% off and NordVPN for 63% off!
Both VPNs come with a 30-day money-back guarantee, so you can try them risk-free. With the discount, CyberGhostVPN is as little as $2.15/month and NordVPN is just $3.30/month.
Take advantage of these low prices to unlock more content and browse securely!
Recommended Movies similar to The Man from Laramie