- Status: Released
- Movie Tagline: Don’t break her heart
- Genres: Horror
- Release Date: 2009-09-13
- Runtime: 84.0 min
- Budget: Not Available
- Revenue: Not Available
- Production Companies: Omnilab Media, Ambience Entertainment, Screen Australia, Film Victoria, MIFF Premiere Fund
Cast & Crew
Xavier Samuel, Robin McLeavy, John Brumpton, Richard Wilson, Victoria Thaine, Jessica McNamee, Andrew S. Gilbert, Suzi Dougherty, Victoria Eagger, Anne Scott, Pendlebury, Fred Whitlock, Leo Taylor, Brandon Burns, Stephen Walden, Eden Porter, Gulliver McGrath, Stevie, Lou Answerth, Liam Duxbury
Synopsis – What to Expect from “The Loved Ones”
The Loved Ones is a 2009 Australian horror film directed by Sean Byrne. It follows Brent Mitchell, a high school student whose life is turned upside down after he refuses to attend a school dance with Lola Stone, the daughter of a disturbed father.
The movie begins with Brent and his friends driving home from school. On the way, they stop at a gas station and Brent meets Lola Stone, a strange girl who seems to have a crush on him. Brent politely refuses her invitation to the school dance and drives off, unaware of the consequences of his decision.
The next day, Brent is kidnapped by Lola’s father and taken to their home. There, Lola has created a macabre ceremony in which Brent is to be the groom to her bride. Brent is horrified to find out that Lola’s father has been drugging her with mind-altering drugs, and that he is planning to murder Brent in order to appease his daughter.
Brent manages to escape the house and makes it back to school, where he is met by his friends. They are all horrified to hear what happened and Brent’s friends vow to help him get justice.
Brent and his friends set out to find Lola’s father and bring him to justice. They discover that he is a former mental patient and that he has been using Lola as a way to cope with his own mental illness. Brent and his friends confront Lola’s father and manage
Where to Watch “The Loved Ones”
If you are wondering where to watch “The Loved Ones”?
Here are the platforms that are currently streaming “The Loved Ones” :
Note: The Justwatch widget detects your country and shows which streaming services have the title available. If no services are listed, it’s either because:
- The movie is not streaming in your country – Justwatch checks which platforms have the rights to show the title in your region.
- The movie is not actually streaming on any streaming platform – Justwatch checks all major streaming platforms, but some titles may not be available on any service.
The easy way to find out if it is blocked in your region is to use a VPN.
How to Use a VPN to Access More Titles
Here’s how you can use a VPN to watch “The Loved Ones” or any other title from anywhere in the world:
- Download and install a VPN app on your device. We recommend CyberGhostVPN or NordVPN.
- Connect to a server in another country where the title might be available. For example, try connecting to a US server.
- Check JustWatch again. It will now show services available in that country.
- Pick a streaming service and enjoy the title! The VPN encrypts your traffic so that it appears you’re in that country.
Using a VPN gives you access to more titles and lets you bypass geographic restrictions. Just connect to a different country and you can stream shows worldwide!
For a limited time, you can get CyberGhostVPN for 82% off and NordVPN for 63% off!
Both VPNs come with a 30-day money-back guarantee, so you can try them risk-free. With the discount, CyberGhostVPN is as little as $2.15/month and NordVPN is just $3.30/month.
Take advantage of these low prices to unlock more content and browse securely!
Recommended Movies similar to The Loved Ones