- Status: Released
- Movie Tagline: Based on the outrageously true story of Britain’s richest man.
- Genres: Comedy, Drama
- Release Date: 2013-04-26
- Runtime: 105.0 min
- Budget: Not Available
- Revenue: Not Available
- Production Companies: Lipsync Productions, Revolution Films, Film Four International, Baby Cow Productions
Cast & Crew
Steve Coogan, Anna Friel, Imogen Poots, Tamsin Egerton, Chris Addison, James Lance, Simon Bird, Shirley Henderson, Kieran O’Brien, David Walliams, Matthew Beard, Peter Wight, Miles Jupp, Stephen Fry, Matt Lucas, Dara Ó Briain, Sarah Solemani, Liam Boyle, Tilly Vosburgh, Mark Williams, Sarine Sofair, Vera Filatova, Jennifer Ellis, Nick Hopper, Jim Clubb, Hannah Lederer, Alton, Kent Olesen, Martha Grace, Tom Stuart, James Tilbury, Janet Dawe, Paul Popplewell, Raymond Waring, Katie K.-Paul Willetts, Emily Berrington, James Payton, Samantha Bentley, Chloe Arrowsmith, Katie Derry, Gemma Nicholas
Synopsis – What to Expect from “The Look of Love”
The Look of Love is a 2013 British drama film directed by Michael Winterbottom and starring Steve Coogan. The film follows the life and career of Paul Raymond, a British property tycoon and publisher of pornographic magazines.
The story begins in the early 1950s, when Paul Raymond is a struggling young comedian. His career takes off when he buys a Soho nightclub and starts to make a fortune. He quickly becomes the most famous nightclub owner in London, and starts to invest in property.
Paul meets his future wife, Jean, at one of his clubs and they soon marry. They have two daughters, Debbie and Fawn. Paul’s business empire continues to expand and he becomes the king of Soho.
However, Paul’s life is not all glamour and success. He is haunted by the death of his brother, who died in a car crash. He also has to deal with his wife’s mental illness and the demands of his daughters.
Paul’s life begins to unravel when he falls in love with a young model, Fiona Richmond. His wife and daughters are not happy about the relationship, and his business empire begins to suffer.
Paul’s world is further rocked when his daughter Debbie is found dead in her apartment. The police suspect that Paul had something to do with it, and he is arrested. Paul is eventually released, but his life is never the same again.
The Look of Love follows Paul as he struggles to come
Where to Watch “The Look of Love”
If you are wondering where to watch “The Look of Love”?
Here are the platforms that are currently streaming “The Look of Love” :
Note: The Justwatch widget detects your country and shows which streaming services have the title available. If no services are listed, it’s either because:
- The movie is not streaming in your country – Justwatch checks which platforms have the rights to show the title in your region.
- The movie is not actually streaming on any streaming platform – Justwatch checks all major streaming platforms, but some titles may not be available on any service.
The easy way to find out if it is blocked in your region is to use a VPN.
How to Use a VPN to Access More Titles
Here’s how you can use a VPN to watch “The Look of Love” or any other title from anywhere in the world:
- Download and install a VPN app on your device. We recommend CyberGhostVPN or NordVPN.
- Connect to a server in another country where the title might be available. For example, try connecting to a US server.
- Check JustWatch again. It will now show services available in that country.
- Pick a streaming service and enjoy the title! The VPN encrypts your traffic so that it appears you’re in that country.
Using a VPN gives you access to more titles and lets you bypass geographic restrictions. Just connect to a different country and you can stream shows worldwide!
For a limited time, you can get CyberGhostVPN for 82% off and NordVPN for 63% off!
Both VPNs come with a 30-day money-back guarantee, so you can try them risk-free. With the discount, CyberGhostVPN is as little as $2.15/month and NordVPN is just $3.30/month.
Take advantage of these low prices to unlock more content and browse securely!
Recommended Movies similar to The Look of Love