- Status: Released
- Movie Tagline: …the film version of the stage hit, as the ruthless beauty whose ambition spelt the doom of three men
- Genres: Drama, Romance, History
- Release Date: 1941-08-29
- Runtime: 115.0 min
- Budget: Not Available
- Revenue: Not Available
- Production Companies: RKO Radio Pictures, Samuel Goldwyn Productions
Cast & Crew
Bette Davis, Herbert Marshall, Teresa Wright, Richard Carlson, Dan Duryea, Patricia Collinge, Charles Dingle, Carl Benton Reid, Jessica Grayson, John Marriott, Russell Hicks, Lucien Littlefield, Virginia Brissac, Terry Nibert, Henry ‘Hot Shot’ Thomas, Charles R. Moore, Hooper Atchley, Al Bridge, Tex Driscoll, Jesse Graves, Lew Kelly, Henry Roquemore, Kenny Washington
Synopsis – What to Expect from “The Little Foxes”
The Little Foxes is a 1941 drama film directed by William Wyler and starring Bette Davis, Herbert Marshall, and Teresa Wright. The film tells the story of the ambitious and manipulative Hubbard family, living in a small Southern town in the early 1900s.
At the center of the story is Regina Giddens (Bette Davis), the ruthless and ambitious daughter of the family patriarch, Horace Giddens (Herbert Marshall). Regina and her brothers, Ben (Charles Dingle) and Oscar (Carl Benton Reid), are all eager to get their hands on Horace’s considerable wealth. When Horace falls ill, the siblings plot to take control of his assets while he is incapacitated.
Regina, however, is the most determined of the three, and she will stop at nothing to get what she wants. She schemes to marry Horace’s business partner, William Marshall (Dan Duryea), in order to gain control of the family’s finances. Her plan is complicated by the fact that she is already married to Horace’s nephew, Horace Jr. (Richard Carlson).
Meanwhile, Regina’s daughter Alexandra (Teresa Wright) is in love with William’s son Leo (Richard Nichols). She is determined to marry him, but her mother will not allow it. Regina is determined to keep the family’s wealth in the family, and she will not let
Where to Watch “The Little Foxes”
If you are wondering where to watch “The Little Foxes”?
Here are the platforms that are currently streaming “The Little Foxes” :
Note: The Justwatch widget detects your country and shows which streaming services have the title available. If no services are listed, it’s either because:
- The movie is not streaming in your country – Justwatch checks which platforms have the rights to show the title in your region.
- The movie is not actually streaming on any streaming platform – Justwatch checks all major streaming platforms, but some titles may not be available on any service.
The easy way to find out if it is blocked in your region is to use a VPN.
How to Use a VPN to Access More Titles
Here’s how you can use a VPN to watch “The Little Foxes” or any other title from anywhere in the world:
- Download and install a VPN app on your device. We recommend CyberGhostVPN or NordVPN.
- Connect to a server in another country where the title might be available. For example, try connecting to a US server.
- Check JustWatch again. It will now show services available in that country.
- Pick a streaming service and enjoy the title! The VPN encrypts your traffic so that it appears you’re in that country.
Using a VPN gives you access to more titles and lets you bypass geographic restrictions. Just connect to a different country and you can stream shows worldwide!
For a limited time, you can get CyberGhostVPN for 82% off and NordVPN for 63% off!
Both VPNs come with a 30-day money-back guarantee, so you can try them risk-free. With the discount, CyberGhostVPN is as little as $2.15/month and NordVPN is just $3.30/month.
Take advantage of these low prices to unlock more content and browse securely!
Recommended Movies similar to The Little Foxes