- Status: Released
- Movie Tagline: God made him simple. Science made him a god.
- Genres: Science Fiction, Horror
- Release Date: 1992-03-05
- Runtime: 108.0 min
- Budget: $10.0 million
- Revenue: $32.1 million
- Production Companies: New Line Cinema, Allied Vision
Cast & Crew
Jeff Fahey, Pierce Brosnan, Jenny Wright, Mark Bringelson, Geoffrey Lewis, Jeremy Slate, Dean Norris, Colleen Coffey, Troy Evans, Austin O’Brien, John Laughlin, Stephen Gregory Foster, Rosalee Mayeux, Jim Landis, Doug Hutchison
Synopsis – What to Expect from “The Lawnmower Man”
The Lawnmower Man is a science fiction thriller released in 1992. The movie follows the story of Jobe Smith, a simple-minded gardener who lives a quiet life in a small town.
Jobe is taken in by Dr. Lawrence Angelo, a brilliant scientist who is experimenting with virtual reality and artificial intelligence. Dr. Angelo believes that Jobe is the perfect subject for his experiments, as he has the perfect combination of intelligence and naivety.
Dr. Angelo uses virtual reality to enhance Jobe’s intelligence and physical abilities. Soon, Jobe develops superhuman powers, becoming stronger, faster, and smarter than ever before.
However, Jobe’s newfound power and intelligence come at a cost. He begins to act out in ways that are dangerous and unpredictable, and his obsession with virtual reality leads him to commit horrific acts.
Dr. Angelo soon realizes that he has created a monster and must stop Jobe before he can cause any more damage. He teams up with Jobe’s old friend, Peter Parkette, to try and stop him, but they soon discover that Jobe is unstoppable.
The movie culminates in an epic battle between Jobe and the two men, with Jobe ultimately emerging victorious. In the end, Jobe is taken away by the authorities, and the town is left in ruins.
The movie serves as a cautionary tale about the dangers of unchecked technological advancement and the consequences of playing God
Where to Watch “The Lawnmower Man”
If you are wondering where to watch “The Lawnmower Man”?
Here are the platforms that are currently streaming “The Lawnmower Man” :
Note: The Justwatch widget detects your country and shows which streaming services have the title available. If no services are listed, it’s either because:
- The movie is not streaming in your country – Justwatch checks which platforms have the rights to show the title in your region.
- The movie is not actually streaming on any streaming platform – Justwatch checks all major streaming platforms, but some titles may not be available on any service.
The easy way to find out if it is blocked in your region is to use a VPN.
How to Use a VPN to Access More Titles
Here’s how you can use a VPN to watch “The Lawnmower Man” or any other title from anywhere in the world:
- Download and install a VPN app on your device. We recommend CyberGhostVPN or NordVPN.
- Connect to a server in another country where the title might be available. For example, try connecting to a US server.
- Check JustWatch again. It will now show services available in that country.
- Pick a streaming service and enjoy the title! The VPN encrypts your traffic so that it appears you’re in that country.
Using a VPN gives you access to more titles and lets you bypass geographic restrictions. Just connect to a different country and you can stream shows worldwide!
For a limited time, you can get CyberGhostVPN for 82% off and NordVPN for 63% off!
Both VPNs come with a 30-day money-back guarantee, so you can try them risk-free. With the discount, CyberGhostVPN is as little as $2.15/month and NordVPN is just $3.30/month.
Take advantage of these low prices to unlock more content and browse securely!
Recommended Movies similar to The Lawnmower Man