- Status: Released
- Movie Tagline: Life is what happens when you’re busy making plans
- Genres: Drama
- Release Date: 1997-06-20
- Runtime: 92.0 min
- Budget: Not Available
- Revenue: Not Available
- Production Companies: Tapestry Films, Bates Entertainment, The Kushner, Locke Company
Cast & Crew
Thomas Jane, Keanu Reeves, Adrien Brody, John Doe, Claire Forlani, Jim Haynie, Marg Helgenberger, Lucinda Jenney, Gretchen Mol, Pat McNamara, Kate Williamson, Cristine Rose, Meadow Sisto, Amy Smart, Alexandra Holden, Clark Gregg, Joe Charbanic, Tom Bower, Edward Bates, Ted Henning, Josh Randall
Synopsis – What to Expect from “The Last Time I Committed Suicide”
The Last Time I Committed Suicide is a 1997 American drama film directed by Stephen T. Kay and starring Keanu Reeves, Thomas Jane, and Claire Forlani.
The film follows Neal Cassady (Reeves), a young man living in San Francisco in the late 1940s. Neal is a drifter, living a life of excess and indulgence, and is deeply in debt. He is in love with a woman named Joan (Forlani), who is married to his friend, Jack (Jane). Neal is determined to win Joan’s affections, but his reckless behavior and lack of financial stability are a constant obstacle.
Meanwhile, Neal’s best friend, Alan (Giovanni Ribisi), is suffering from depression and is contemplating suicide. Neal is determined to help Alan, but his own chaotic lifestyle and his pursuit of Joan are making it increasingly difficult.
The film follows Neal’s journey as he navigates the complexities of his life, struggling to make sense of his own behavior and his relationships with those around him. He eventually comes to terms with his past and learns to accept himself and his mistakes. He also finds the strength to help Alan and support him in his time of need.
The Last Time I Committed Suicide is a powerful and moving story of love, friendship, and redemption. It is a story of finding strength in the midst of chaos and learning to accept yourself and those around you.
Where to Watch “The Last Time I Committed Suicide”
If you are wondering where to watch “The Last Time I Committed Suicide”?
Here are the platforms that are currently streaming “The Last Time I Committed Suicide” :
Note: The Justwatch widget detects your country and shows which streaming services have the title available. If no services are listed, it’s either because:
- The movie is not streaming in your country – Justwatch checks which platforms have the rights to show the title in your region.
- The movie is not actually streaming on any streaming platform – Justwatch checks all major streaming platforms, but some titles may not be available on any service.
The easy way to find out if it is blocked in your region is to use a VPN.
How to Use a VPN to Access More Titles
Here’s how you can use a VPN to watch “The Last Time I Committed Suicide” or any other title from anywhere in the world:
- Download and install a VPN app on your device. We recommend CyberGhostVPN or NordVPN.
- Connect to a server in another country where the title might be available. For example, try connecting to a US server.
- Check JustWatch again. It will now show services available in that country.
- Pick a streaming service and enjoy the title! The VPN encrypts your traffic so that it appears you’re in that country.
Using a VPN gives you access to more titles and lets you bypass geographic restrictions. Just connect to a different country and you can stream shows worldwide!
For a limited time, you can get CyberGhostVPN for 82% off and NordVPN for 63% off!
Both VPNs come with a 30-day money-back guarantee, so you can try them risk-free. With the discount, CyberGhostVPN is as little as $2.15/month and NordVPN is just $3.30/month.
Take advantage of these low prices to unlock more content and browse securely!
Recommended Movies similar to The Last Time I Committed Suicide