- Status: Released
- Movie Tagline: Love… Sex… Life… Death. In this house it’s all on the table.
- Genres: Comedy, Thriller, Crime, Drama
- Release Date: 1995-09-08
- Runtime: 92.0 min
- Budget: Not Available
- Revenue: $0.4 million
- Production Companies: WF/X, The Vault, Columbia Pictures
Cast & Crew
Cameron Diaz, Ron Eldard, Courtney B. Vance, Bill Paxton, Ron Perlman, Annabeth Gish, Jonathan Penner, Nora Dunn, Dan Rosen, Charles Durning, Elisabeth Moss, Bryn Erin, Carly Weber, Amber Taylor, Matt Cooper, Mark Harmon, Gil Segel, Rachel Chagall, Jason Alexander, Pamela Gien
Synopsis – What to Expect from “The Last Supper”
The Last Supper is a 1995 American comedy-drama film directed by Stacy Title and written by Title and her husband, screenwriter Dan Rosen.
The film tells the story of five graduate students, Luke, Pete, Marc, Jude, and Rebecca, who live together in a large house. The five have been friends since college and have formed a tight-knit group. They are all politically active and enjoy discussing and debating current issues.
When the group discovers a right-wing Republican senator who is in favor of cutting welfare programs, they decide to take matters into their own hands and invite him to dinner. They plan to use the dinner as an opportunity to discuss their beliefs and try to persuade him to change his views.
The dinner takes a turn for the worse when the senator refuses to be swayed by their arguments and insults them repeatedly. In a fit of rage, Luke kills the senator.
The group is horrified by what has happened and decides to cover up the murder. They bury the body and try to move on with their lives. However, they soon realize that they can’t escape the consequences of their actions and must face the consequences of their actions.
The film follows the group as they struggle to come to terms with what they have done and how to move forward with their lives. They must also deal with the guilt and moral dilemmas that arise from their actions.
The Last Supper is a thought-provoking
Where to Watch “The Last Supper”
If you are wondering where to watch “The Last Supper”?
Here are the platforms that are currently streaming “The Last Supper” :
Note: The Justwatch widget detects your country and shows which streaming services have the title available. If no services are listed, it’s either because:
- The movie is not streaming in your country – Justwatch checks which platforms have the rights to show the title in your region.
- The movie is not actually streaming on any streaming platform – Justwatch checks all major streaming platforms, but some titles may not be available on any service.
The easy way to find out if it is blocked in your region is to use a VPN.
How to Use a VPN to Access More Titles
Here’s how you can use a VPN to watch “The Last Supper” or any other title from anywhere in the world:
- Download and install a VPN app on your device. We recommend CyberGhostVPN or NordVPN.
- Connect to a server in another country where the title might be available. For example, try connecting to a US server.
- Check JustWatch again. It will now show services available in that country.
- Pick a streaming service and enjoy the title! The VPN encrypts your traffic so that it appears you’re in that country.
Using a VPN gives you access to more titles and lets you bypass geographic restrictions. Just connect to a different country and you can stream shows worldwide!
For a limited time, you can get CyberGhostVPN for 82% off and NordVPN for 63% off!
Both VPNs come with a 30-day money-back guarantee, so you can try them risk-free. With the discount, CyberGhostVPN is as little as $2.15/month and NordVPN is just $3.30/month.
Take advantage of these low prices to unlock more content and browse securely!
Recommended Movies similar to The Last Supper