- Status: Released
- Movie Tagline: Any number can play. Any number can die.
- Genres: Crime, Drama, Mystery, Thriller
- Release Date: 1973-06-14
- Runtime: 120.0 min
- Budget: Not Available
- Revenue: $2.2 million
- Production Companies: Warner Bros. Pictures
Cast & Crew
Richard Benjamin, Dyan Cannon, James Coburn, Joan Hackett, James Mason, Ian McShane, Raquel Welch, Yvonne Romain, Pierre Rosso, Serge Citon, Roberto Rossi, Elaine Geisinger, Elliot Geisinger, Jack Pugeat
Synopsis – What to Expect from “The Last of Sheila”
The Last of Sheila is a 1973 psychological thriller directed by Herbert Ross and starring Richard Benjamin, James Coburn, Joan Hackett, Dyan Cannon, James Mason, Ian McShane, and Raquel Welch.
The movie follows a group of six friends who are invited to a luxurious yacht for a week-long cruise in the Mediterranean. The group includes a successful composer (Benjamin), a wealthy producer (Coburn), a writer (Hackett), a movie star (Cannon), an actor (Mason), and a lawyer (McShane).
The group has been invited by the producer, who wants to play a game of “whodunit” with them. He has created a mysterious murder mystery, and the group must use their skills to figure out who the murderer is. The stakes are high, as the winner of the game will receive a million dollar prize.
At first, the group is intrigued by the game and excited to play. But soon, they realize that the game is much more than a game, and that the producer may be hiding some dark secrets. As the game progresses, the group begins to uncover the truth behind the murder and the producer’s motives.
The Last of Sheila is a gripping psychological thriller that keeps you guessing until the very end. As the group of friends unravel the mystery, they are forced to confront their own secrets and fears. In the end, the truth is revealed and the group must
Where to Watch “The Last of Sheila”
If you are wondering where to watch “The Last of Sheila”?
Here are the platforms that are currently streaming “The Last of Sheila” :
Note: The Justwatch widget detects your country and shows which streaming services have the title available. If no services are listed, it’s either because:
- The movie is not streaming in your country – Justwatch checks which platforms have the rights to show the title in your region.
- The movie is not actually streaming on any streaming platform – Justwatch checks all major streaming platforms, but some titles may not be available on any service.
The easy way to find out if it is blocked in your region is to use a VPN.
How to Use a VPN to Access More Titles
Here’s how you can use a VPN to watch “The Last of Sheila” or any other title from anywhere in the world:
- Download and install a VPN app on your device. We recommend CyberGhostVPN or NordVPN.
- Connect to a server in another country where the title might be available. For example, try connecting to a US server.
- Check JustWatch again. It will now show services available in that country.
- Pick a streaming service and enjoy the title! The VPN encrypts your traffic so that it appears you’re in that country.
Using a VPN gives you access to more titles and lets you bypass geographic restrictions. Just connect to a different country and you can stream shows worldwide!
For a limited time, you can get CyberGhostVPN for 82% off and NordVPN for 63% off!
Both VPNs come with a 30-day money-back guarantee, so you can try them risk-free. With the discount, CyberGhostVPN is as little as $2.15/month and NordVPN is just $3.30/month.
Take advantage of these low prices to unlock more content and browse securely!
Recommended Movies similar to The Last of Sheila