- Status: Released
- Movie Tagline: The Last Legion
- Genres: Action, Adventure, Fantasy, War
- Release Date: 2007-04-19
- Runtime: 102.0
- Budget: $67.0 million
- Revenue: $25.3 million
- Production Companies: Ingenious Media, Quinta Communications, Nimar Studios, Dino De Laurentiis Company, Zephyr Films
Cast & Crew
Colin Firth, Ben Kingsley, Aishwarya Rai Bachchan, Peter Mullan, Kevin McKidd, John Hannah, Iain Glen, Thomas Brodie, Sangster, Rupert Friend, Nonso Anozie, Owen Teale, Alexander Siddig, Robert Pugh, James Cosmo, Harry Van Gorkum, Murray McArthur, Lee Ingleby, Beata Ben Ammar, Rory Finn, Ferdinand Kingsley, Andrew Westfield, Alexandra Thomas, Davies, Robert Brazil
The Last Legion is a 2007 historical adventure film directed by Doug Lefler. It is based on Valerio Massimo Manfredi’s 2002 novel of the same name. The film stars Colin Firth, Ben Kingsley, Aishwarya Rai Bachchan, Peter Mullan, and Thomas Sangster.
The story takes place in the 5th century AD, as the Roman Empire is crumbling. The young Romulus Augustus (Thomas Sangster) is the last emperor of Rome, and he is taken into exile by his loyal teacher and protector, Aurelius (Colin Firth). Aurelius and Romulus are joined by a group of loyal Roman soldiers, and they embark on a quest to find the legendary Last Legion, who are said to have the power to restore the Roman Empire.
The group travels to Britain, where they encounter a mysterious warrior (Ben Kingsley) who agrees to help them find the Last Legion. Along the way, they must battle fierce enemies and survive the treacherous terrain. As they search for the Last Legion, they discover that they are fighting for something much bigger than themselves.
The Last Legion is an exciting and action-packed adventure that will keep viewers on
How & Where to Watch “The Last Legion”
Wondering where to watch The Last Legion?
Here are the platforms that are currently streaming The Last Legion.
Note: If you are not able to find any streaming platform listed above, it could be because of the regional restriction or because the title is actually not available on any of the platform.
Here’s how to watch it if it is not available in your country.
Unlock “The Last Legion” & Watch it Anywhere in the World with VPN
Not able to find “The Last Legion” in your region?
We’ve got a solution – use a VPN like CyberGhost or Nordvpn.
Why Should You Use a VPN?
A VPN does not just keep your internet browsing safe and private, it also unlocks unlimited content that might otherwise be restricted in your region. So, you can access and enjoy various shows and movies on platforms like Netflix, Hulu, Disney+, and Prime Video.
A VPN works by changing your IP address with one from a different region. This way, it seems like you’re browsing from that region, and voila – you can bypass regional blocks.
Top Reasons to Stream with a VPN:
- Access Geo-restricted Content: With a VPN, you can watch movies and shows from all over the world and not just those available in your region.
- Data Protection: A VPN protects your data from potential threats helping you keep your personal details safe.
- No More Slow Streaming: Some internet service providers might slow your connection during high-demand streaming times. A VPN helps you avoid this, ensuring smooth streaming.
We recommend CyberGhost and NordVPN – two of the most trusted names in the VPN industry.
Special VPN Offer:
- CyberGhost is offering our readers a 45-day money-back guarantee plus a Whopping 82% discount.
- NordVPN comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee and a special 63% discount.
Recommended Movies similar to The Last Legion