- Status: Released
- Movie Tagline: We all make choices. What’s yours?
- Genres: Comedy, Drama, Romance
- Release Date: 2006-09-10
- Runtime: 115.0 min
- Budget: $20.0 million
- Revenue: Not Available
- Production Companies: Lakeshore Entertainment, Mel’s Cite du Cinema
Cast & Crew
Zach Braff, Jacinda Barrett, Casey Affleck, Rachel Bilson, Michael Weston, Eric Christian Olsen, Marley Shelton, Lauren Lee Smith, Harold Ramis, Blythe Danner, Tom Wilkinson, David Haydn, Jones, Cindy Sampson, Lisa MacKay, Patricia Stasiak, Mark Walker, Erika Rosenbaum, Alexis Legault, Olivier Legault, Simon Alain, Ian Finlay, Barry Julien, Alexandra Ruddy, Mariah Inger, Monique Phillips, Danny Blanco Hall, Andrew Shaver, Danny Wells, Goûchy Boy
Synopsis – What to Expect from “The Last Kiss”
The Last Kiss is a 2006 romantic comedy-drama film directed by Tony Goldwyn, starring Zach Braff, Jacinda Barrett, Rachel Bilson, and Casey Affleck. The film is based on the 2001 Italian film L’ultimo bacio, which was written and directed by Gabriele Muccino.
The Last Kiss follows the story of Michael (Zach Braff), a twenty-something architect who is about to enter into a serious relationship with his girlfriend Jenna (Jacinda Barrett). Michael is at a crossroads in his life, trying to decide whether he should commit to Jenna or pursue his dreams of a different life.
Meanwhile, his friends Chris (Casey Affleck), Izzy (Michael Weston), Kenny (Eric Christian Olsen), and Jenna’s friend Kim (Rachel Bilson) are all dealing with their own relationship issues. Chris is married to Rebecca (Marley Shelton), but is having an affair with a younger woman. Izzy is struggling to decide between two women, while Kenny is trying to move on from a failed relationship.
Michael’s indecision leads to tension between him and Jenna, and he begins to feel suffocated by the prospect of marriage. When Jenna becomes pregnant, Michael is faced with an even bigger decision. He must choose between his dreams and his responsibilities.
The Last Kiss is a thoughtful and funny look at relationships and the choices we make in life. It is a story of love
Where to Watch “The Last Kiss”
If you are wondering where to watch “The Last Kiss”?
Here are the platforms that are currently streaming “The Last Kiss” :
Note: The Justwatch widget detects your country and shows which streaming services have the title available. If no services are listed, it’s either because:
- The movie is not streaming in your country – Justwatch checks which platforms have the rights to show the title in your region.
- The movie is not actually streaming on any streaming platform – Justwatch checks all major streaming platforms, but some titles may not be available on any service.
The easy way to find out if it is blocked in your region is to use a VPN.
How to Use a VPN to Access More Titles
Here’s how you can use a VPN to watch “The Last Kiss” or any other title from anywhere in the world:
- Download and install a VPN app on your device. We recommend CyberGhostVPN or NordVPN.
- Connect to a server in another country where the title might be available. For example, try connecting to a US server.
- Check JustWatch again. It will now show services available in that country.
- Pick a streaming service and enjoy the title! The VPN encrypts your traffic so that it appears you’re in that country.
Using a VPN gives you access to more titles and lets you bypass geographic restrictions. Just connect to a different country and you can stream shows worldwide!
For a limited time, you can get CyberGhostVPN for 82% off and NordVPN for 63% off!
Both VPNs come with a 30-day money-back guarantee, so you can try them risk-free. With the discount, CyberGhostVPN is as little as $2.15/month and NordVPN is just $3.30/month.
Take advantage of these low prices to unlock more content and browse securely!
Recommended Movies similar to The Last Kiss